Thread: gtx 570 fraphic card resulting in less frames rate in display

gtx 570 fraphic card resulting in less frames rate in display

I have got a msi gtx 570 graphic card installed in my system with asus sabertooth motherboard along with the i7 950 processor , antec power supply unit of 750 watts and one RAM stick installed of 4 GB in my system , however my issue is regarding the graphic card being installed in the system , it causing some sort of odd display in the screen and it seems like the rate of frames per second has comparatively decreased after I had installed the extension card for graphics , please help me out to get rid of this problem .

Re: gtx 570 fraphic card resulting in less frames rate in display

Well you say on an average the frames per second is relatively less than it actually should , well this issue is one of the most common graphic issue , I do not think that you are facing this problem due to the graphic card being installed in your system , well such cases also happen because the graphic card is not properly seated in its respective slot , please check that out first . If that is not the case then try to install the video drivers again and see if your if the problem still persists .

Your graphics card is an included one, which implies it probably is the worst . The game you are trying to play might have low conditions on the original box, but those requirements have got much advanced in current years. Frankly, I wouldn't suggest anything other than either an Nvidia 8500 or improved, or an AMD Radeon 3850 or enhanced. Incorporated is not bad precisely , but well yes it's awful.

I consider you are running games at 1360*768 resolution and you anticipated 250+ fps with that resolution. For that reason you presumed and made conclusion that the games are running slow. The only slow portion of component I can observe in your rig ( according to your specifications ) the WD 1TB green Hdd - these Hard drives are made for devices that require large storage devices but they are not actually meant for performance - so your game loading time will be better if get 2x WD 1TB Black Hdds and work them in Raid 0 form or get 1 SSD drive for instance corsair 60GB one @ 8k.

I have discovered that at some occasions it is not your graphic card's fault. It may be that your computer is packed full with junk, or even just a cluster of other games/files. But at some occasions occasionally, it's a virus. But occasionally when you install a program to resolve that issue , the program itself starts to slow your system down. Don not leap into any of these right away.