Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2011

How to get a multi screen view in a monitor

Some days ago I had visited my friends place and there I had noticed that there they had a multiscreen view in their tv screen. where four different channels were getting displayed in a single tv screen. I was amazed with the technology. So I wanted to know that can we try the same feature using the same thing in my monitor? The reason I am asking this is because I want to try the same thing in my monitor. Even I have a lcd screen monitor with a good resolution and also have a dedicated tv tuner card in it. So if you have any methods by which I would be able to see multiple channels in one monitor screen then do let me know.
Old 10-02-2011

Re: How to get a multi screen view in a monitor

As of now I don?t have any idea by which you can switch to the multiple view in your single monitor because I do not have any idea about the screen resolution of your monitor and also the graphic cards that you may be having. Anyways if you need to have a multiple view then probably get multiple monitors of the same size and also having the same resolution and also do get a good graphic cards for the system. so connect them to the cpu and you would be able to switch to the multiple view. If you need some more steps then I would recommend you to have a look at the steps given in the internet for the same. So I hope you have got the necessary solution.
Old 10-02-2011

Well let me tell you that you would be able to do such thing only if you have a good graphic card and also a good motherboard that will support such graphic card. If you have a good graphic card that supports multiple computers then you must be able to view it. You must also have a look at your gpu and look if it supports the two cables for the monitors. If you have noticed properly whenever you run any media files in the system then the video gets played In the system and while you play another video in different player you can adjust the screen and view it in the different modes. So that also can be a method to get a multiple views in a single monitor. So if you are seriously thinking of getting a multiple view then possibly you must have a upgrade of your system. so I hope you are understanding what i am trying to say.
Old 10-02-2011

Even i agree with the above user. Yes you can definitely go ahead with it but as the above user said you must have a slight upgrade of your system since the graphic cards, monitors, motherboard and gpu should be of the avant grade and should not give you any irregularities In the working of the system. so once you are done with that you would be able to view the multi screen mode. Having said that you will have to get a an additional monitor and need to have a proper setup for that . so if budget is not an issue then go ahead with the method that I have suggested you here.
Old 13-02-2011

Hey thanks for all the suggestions that you have given .well et me inform you that I was thinking of the multiscreen view and as of now I have to get the budget for that, I know this will cost me a lot. Since I have to totally upgrade the system. looking at your suggestions i feel that I will have to wait for some time and then only think of the necessary upgraded of the system. having said that I would also that I have got a lot of information here regarding the setup, I would like to thank you all for all the necessary information that you all have shared with me.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,