Thread: Desktop background flickering after wake up from sleep mode

Desktop background flickering after wake up from sleep mode

I am using a Dell inspiron laptop; this is running with windows 7 OS. The machine is specified with Intel dual core processor, along with this ATI Radeon graphical interface. I recently upgrade the machine from windows vista to 7. The machine was running fine till the last days. But it suddenly from this morning its creating problem whenever I wake up the machine from sleep mode. The background of the machine is flickering. I did not apply any solution or trick for this problem. this is first time I am sharing my problem, any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Desktop background flickering after wake up from sleep mode

According to me the problem is appearing for the graphic driver, either this one is corrupted or some of the files are missing from the windows log file. Because I had similar issue and after this I searched everywhere for the solution but did not found any positive reply for this. Then one of my friends suggests me to reload the graphics driver. So I also like to suggest you to try once to resolve this problem by reload the graphics driver, for that insert driver installation disk into the CD ROM drive, now ping to the device manager and from there right click on the driver name and choose windows recommended advanced option. It will ask you to browse and locate the driver installation program from any location. Do this, and after complete the process reboot your machine.

I would like to suggest you to start your machine in safe mode and again set your machine in sleep mode. And after wake up from the sleep mode, if you will again face the similar issue, then according to my opinion this is for the operating system. For that, I think you should go for the OS fresh installation. Start the operating system installation process after insert the installation disk¸ and from the installation window, click on install now option, it will first ask you to select the driver to load the OS, select where the earlier one is installed. It will first format that driver and then proceed for the fresh installation, a system reboot is required after this process, do this. I hope it will somehow help you.

Relevant issue in my Hp pavilion series laptop, this is running with windows vista OS. the same problem is also start occurring while I was first start my machine last night, the complete screen flicks. After that I tried once by reboot the machine, but same things happen again, so after that I turn off my system and till now not open. I am a school student, so regarding this type of problems I am not having any such information. What might be the cause for this problem and what should I do for this?

According to me, I also think that the problem is for the graphical interface which is installed in your machine. For that I recommend you to download the latest version driver from manufacturer web site and replace with the existing driver. Try with this; I think it will surely help you. If still the problem arriving then there is only one solution for this type of problem, insert windows installation disk and start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo appear into the screen, it will proceed you into the OS installation window, and from there click on windows repair option, terminate the process and wait till it completes. Along with this you can also try once by system repair option, locate this one from start menu and from the list click on it and begin the process. Go through these, nay one of the above mentioned process will surely helpful for you.