Thread: Asus unveils DirectCU II Graphics Cards

Asus unveils DirectCU II Graphics Cards

I have the computer system that is having the Windows Vista operating system in it and is of the company of Dell and I have got the processor of Intel in it. The working of the computer is the best and has got some of the best of the displays as the computer is making the use of LCD Screen in it. I have been making the use of motherboard of Asus along with the processor of Intel. I am a bit of the gaming freak and love to play a lot of the games in the computer system. I am just planning to get a graphic card for the system that is amusing please help me that what is the graphic card that will be best suited for the system that I have with me. I have heard that Asus has unveiled DirectCU II Graphic card can you just provide me the information regarding this.

Re: Asus unveils DirectCU II Graphics Cards

You have been making the use of the Asus motherboard in the CPU that is one of the best of the motherboard that you can just use for the system. So I would prefer go for the Asus DirectCU II Graphic card, because this graphic card has got some of the best of the functions in it and also the working of the graphic card is the best with the system that you have defied above. This graphic card provides 20 percent cooler GPU and is promising 600 percent of more airflow in the system that you will use along with it.

It is said that Asus has laid a brand new line-up for the companies of Nvidia, AMD graphic cards by including the DirectCU II Graphic card with cooling features in it. The DirectCU II Graphic card of the Asus is using 100 percent of the copper pipes and is making the use of the two fans in it that is said to a massive increase in the air flow by a larger ratio of 600 percent and also when it is being compared to the graphic card of AMD GPU’s. And it is said that the performance of the GPU is the best for the system which will enhance your gaming skills too.

The new DirectCU II Graphic card of ASUS can be used by the overclockers by certainly making the use of the best of the facility for the advanced cooling feature that has been incorporated in it. DirectCU II Graphic card’s advanced cooling technology can be used for the carrying of the more of the power and also the graphic card is making the use of the Super Alloy Power technology. You can make use of POSCAPs and MOSFETs that is said to be the unique formula in power consumption. Asus tell that due to the graphic card boost the performance has been increased by 15% and the operational temperature is being lowered by 35%.

It is said that the DirectCU II Graphics Asus is being launched in India and ahs got one of the best of the features that can be used for the system if you are planning to get some of the best of the gaming graphics and also some of the better performance for the games that you are going to play in the system. Many of the graphic display is being modified in it and also the working of the performance has been increased so that it works on with perfection for the system that you will use it for.