Thread: Viewsonic VX922 monitor losing video signal

Viewsonic VX922 monitor losing video signal

I have a problem with the Viewsonic VX922 monitor I lose the video signal, I start the pc and I have no signal in the boot or as it enters the SO, the trick that I have to retrieve the video signal is when everything is loaded (SO) run g + Alt + Delete and Ctrl is when I turn on my monitor and I get the video signal, there is no other way to recover the signal, but when I run a bayna this game again I lose the signal completely and I have to wait a while to cool the monitor run gr Alt + Ctrl + Del and luck is when if I have to recover the signal. The monitor works that's something and looking at a website I found a post that made reference to the Viewsonic about changing graphic card more than once and therefore not protected against writing that he did not and also had signal problems video, I've changed up to 5 cards I've been testing will not buy all clear debris. I wonder if the window 7 can run games in windowed mode which is how I can play them, there is an option that can run games in windowed mode?

re: Viewsonic VX922 monitor losing video signal

It appears as you have not installed the drivers correctly and hence you need to get it installed on your system once again. Either the drivers which are installed already have been corrupted and hence its better to get it removed from your system. Install drivers on your system and then restart it the problem should be fixed now.

This Viewsonic has a default color rendering completely stupid I adjusted to the eye (yes!) With several Mirre basing myself on my 193P it is well settled. Here are my settings: They will not necessarily have the same result on your screen, but hey, that's an idea. The brightness at 0% (unfortunately it does not descend below). Contrast to 50%. Hope this will work for you try it out might fix the issue.

Obviously, you lose real contrast. But I think the slab is too bright, even light to 0. And too much light = eyestrain. So it is necessary to reduce dosages R / G / B to further reduce the overall brightness. RGB to apply the settings: Go to "Settings" then "OSD Background" then select "Off". Exit the OSD. Go to "Color Settings" then "User Color". Place the picture under the settings and then bring in transparency levels R, G and B on the black bars And now the display should work correctly