Thread: No sound after install Fraps

No sound after install Fraps

Hi all, from last two years I am using a Compaq Presario notebook, it is running with windows vista OS. the laptop is specified with Intel dual core processor, along with this 3GB RAM, 320 gb hard drive and nvidia geforce graphical interface. I recently installed Fraps. For image and video capturing. And after installed that, I am encountered a problem regarding the machine sound and the performance also, there is no sound in my machine after installed that program, and also there is some impacts on my machine performance. Is there any way to recover this problem? Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: No sound after install Fraps

Regarding the sound problem I recommend you to reload the sound driver, for that insert driver installation disk and ping to the device manager, from there locate and right click on the driver name and select update option, now choose recommended advanced option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program and from the machine locate and run the installation process, I think the problem is occurring for sound driver firmware corrupt and by this the problem will surely be overcome . try with this.

I would like to suggest you to reload the Fraps program, because I was also facing similar issue just before the last two months, and by the suggestion of one of my friend id did this process, and by this the problem is solved. So I recommend you to go through this technique. First of all remove the existing program which is installed in your machine and after that remove the files, those are collaborating with the windows version, and the go for the fresh installation, I hope buy this the problem will be definitely be solved.

I don’t think so for the program which you installed recently, the sound is missing from your machine. This might be occurred for another software program, for that I suggest you to enter into the program and features folder under control panel. And from the drop down list locate the third party software and also the visual effects those are applied in your machine without your any prior information, select them and remove from your machine, along with this also remove the windows version containing files, and then reboot your machine, now try to open the program.

According to me regarding the sound problem, which is occurred in your machine, I think the problem is occurred for out dated driver firmware, for this type of problems there is only one solution, and this is simply update the firmware version. Visit to the manufacturer web site and from ether download the latest version of driver application and install into your machine, it will replace the existing version with this new version. I hope by this you will be able to overcome from the problem. Because I had similar issue, and after that I searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found any such positive information rereading this, then I tried with this process and by this the problem is solved. So I hope it will also help you.