Thread: my AOC Monitor going black after 2 seconds

my AOC Monitor going black after 2 seconds

I’ve a 17’’ inch AOC lcd widescreen monitor. I’ve brought this monitor recently. One day when I was watching movie on it suddenly my lcd monitor turns black. I can hear the sound I can also see the monitor light, one thing I’m sure that my computer is on. The only problem is, I’m not able to see any the picture on my lcd screen and I don’t know why. I’ve restarted my pc and the n the monitor is on , I can also see the screen images in that, but for only 2 seconds. I’ve checked it again and again I got the same problem, then I’ve changed my computer and connected my monitor to other pc, but nothing happen again the same problem is repeated. I don’t know how to resolve this issue. Please tell me what to do. Please help me.

Re: my AOC Monitor going black after 2 seconds

I think there is something wrong with your graphic card. You have to check your graphic card. Open your cabinet and remove the graphic card from the slot clean it and then place it again in that slot. If your problem is not solved then try to check your monitor connection, if your monitor connection has become loose from the backside then it will not display any picture. Many times people face this type of problem, they have a loose connection at the backside of their monitor and they can’t see anything due to that. You’ll get proper sound if your monitor connection has become loose but you can’t see the picture in your monitor.

Check your monitor connection from the backside of your lcd screen. May be the wire of your monitor has become loose and therefore you’re getting this problem. It also happen when your monitor pin has been damaged, you can’t see the picture in your monitor. You have to first ensure that your monitor connection is proper. After that you can check your graphic card. Remove your graphic card clean it with a cleaner and place it again in that slot. If your problem still not get solved then you can visit to a service center and tell them about your problem. As you have said your monitor is new then you’ll get the warranty of your monitor. You’ll not need to pay anything for this service.

I think Power fluctuation is one of the reason of your problem. If, in your house there is power fluctuation, then you can get this type of problem. You can use voltage stabilizer to stabilize your voltage. It will avoid the power fluctuation and give you a constant voltage in your computer. After using voltage stabilizer then also you have a same problem. Then I think something is wrong in your motherboard you have to check your motherboard. You can also check your graphic card by removing it. If you can’t understand much about this problem then you can visit to service center for more help.

If you see the blinking light in your lcd monitor and still not able to see the picture then you can change electrolytic capacitors on the inverter board. There are very few capacitor which are cheap in price, most of it is very costly. You can also check your graphic card to solve this problem. Sometimes the graphic card becomes loose and therefore you can’t see the picture on your screen. Remove the graphic card from your motherboard, clean it and then place it again. Hope it work for you