Thread: Sony Bravia HDTV not working with windows 7

Sony Bravia HDTV not working with windows 7

I am using windows 7 compatibility Dell inspiron one desktop computer, which is giving good performance regarding almost all its functionalities. Other specifications are like Gagabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H motherboard, ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphical interface, 4G RAM, 456 Hard drive, and also compatible with wireless connectivity. Sometimes I used to connect the machine with my newly purchased Sony Bravia HDTV, for playing and also for watching movies and video song clips in a big screen. The external monitor was also working fine till the last week, but suddenly from last week, whenever I connect the external monitor with the machine, to watch movies. When I turn on the monitor it simply flashes the power light but does not showing anything in the monitor. I am not having any idea regarding this problem. So what should I need to do? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Sony Bravia HDTV not working with windows 7

According to me, this is the monitor, as per my knowledge. So for that I would like to recommend you to check whether the monitor is properly connected with the machine also the connector is working fine. Try to confirm this, plug the monitor with any other machine, and try to play game or video into the screen. For the hardware issue, apart from that, there is no other trick to solve this, otherwise go to the manufacturer servicing center and consult with service technical person; they will surely give you some information by which you will be able to overcome from the problem.

As per my opinion, the problem may be occurring for the graphical interface, for that I suggest you to reload the graphic driver in your machine. Insert driver installation disk, and ping to device manager, from there open display tab, and right click on to the driver name, choose advanced option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program from any location. Locate it from the desire place and click on update option, this will replace the corrupted driver application with a new fresh one. Try this process, it will somehow help you.

I am also facing similar issue with my external monitor, this is Panasonic Plasma TV. The monitor is connected with my Toshiba computer for getting better graphics while I am willing to watch nay movie or to play some of the high definition games. The problem with the monitor is that, from yesterday, whenever I plugged it into my machine it does not showing nay movement in screen picture. But after few minutes, it comes to its normal position, but again after few minute it again back to the bad mode, from there I am not able to get the monitor is earlier mode. And I need to directly press on to the power button for turn off the monitor. This I do every time, whenever I plugged the plasma TV with my machine. Is there any information for me to overcome from the problem?