Thread: windows 7: not able to play games after install new graphics card

windows 7: not able to play games after install new graphics card

I am having a Toshiba Tecra A11 laptop, which is running with windows 7 OS. The machine is impressed me very much with the features and also with its looks. I basically use this machine for internet access, from my official and home network. Along with that also some times to play few high definition games. It was running fine till the last days,. But suddenly from yesterday morning I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my machine. This happened first time, so I am just worried. There is a graphical problem in my screen, and this happens whenever I tried o open any gaming application. I recently upgrade the graphical interface, though the card is new, then why this happening, can’t understand. I am not having such idea about these problems. I hope some one from will surely help me to overcome from this problem.

Re: windows 7: not able to play games after install new graphics card

I think the graphics driver that you installed recently is might be not compatible with operating system or other system hardware specification. So for that I suggest you to make sure, you are having correct graphics driver application, which is compatible with your machine and operating system. Because some of the driver application and also other software applications are not support windows 7 platform, regarding this I think you should go for the correct one or you can also go for windows vista compatible driver application. Try with this; I hope this will somehow help you.

According to me, regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post, which was I also faced in my Dell machine, this problem completely sounds for graphics driver. The driver might not be installed properly; I would like to suggest you to reload the graphics driver in your system. For that if you are having the driver installation disk, insert it into the CD ROM drive, now enter into device manager, from there locate desire driver application, right click on it and choose update option. Click on advanced tab, it will directs you to locate the installation program from any location. Select driver installation program and click on ok. After complete the process, reboot your machine. I hope by this you will be able to overcome from the problem.

I had similar issue, where as I found that the problem was occurred for some other software applications those are applied in my system without my prior information. So I suggest you to enter into program and features under control panel, from there locate those software applications which are installed but without any information, these are comes with trusted application program. like the toolbars or other visual effects, remove them from your machine, and now try to open the gaming console application, I hope this time you will be able to play the game.

I also think that the problem should occurring for the graphics driver, which you are using. If this really happening in your machine then I suggest you to update the driver firmware version, for that switch to device manager and from there locate display driver, right click on it and select update option, now select eth online option, it will collect eth update version information and will direct you to download this update file into your machine, download and install into your machine. Or you can also download the latest version of driver application program from the manufacturer web site.