Thread: Updates Available For Nvidia 8800GT BIOS Fan Speed

Updates Available For Nvidia 8800GT BIOS Fan Speed

I have just got a new Nvidia 8800GT for better graphic performance in the computer that I am just making use of. And also I have just started the use of it and the performance of the graphic card is the best with the kind of the system that I am just making use of. I have heard that you can just update the driver if it is not working with the system that you are just making use of. The speed of the Fan that is being used for the BIOS is not working out properly when I play any of the high end graphic games and also the performance of the graphic card is being hampered when you are just making use of it extensively. I just wanted to get the information that the updates are being available or not for the Driver of the Nvidia 8800 GT. Please give me the related information for this.

Re: Updates Available For Nvidia 8800GT BIOS Fan Speed

I would like you to suggest that you can just make use of the driver of the 197.45 which takes the updates from the internet itself and also it is that you can just have to install the updates and then it will start the working automatically in whichever system that you are just working on. And also it may happen that when you are making use of the third party application the speed of the fan is being affected and also the working of the fan is hampered that may lead to many kind of the obligation for the system that you are just making use of.

And if you are just planning for the basic updates then the thing is that you can just follow the steps that are just given below and follow the steps that can help you out with the update issues:
    • At the start you have to download the suitable update and extract the files to a particular location on disk.
    • After that you have to totally remove NVIDIA display driver from the option of the Add and Remove programs.
    • After that you have to restart your PC.
    • Then make sure no programs are being running in the background.
    • After that you have to double click in the update.exe directly from the extracted .zip file.
    • Then you have to press the “Y” to begin flash
    • Then you have to restart the PC after the Flash is starting to work.
    • Then you have to reinstall the 197.45 and after that you have to install the later driver for it.

See that whether it works for you or not, and then see that the working is being done properly or not.

There are other techniques that can work for you, which is little different when you are just trying to make it out for the system that you are just making use of:
    1. At the start you have turn off the Windows Update.
    2. Then you have to uninstall the current drivers from the add/remove programs.
    3. After that you have to reboot it into Safe mode and then you have to work without the option of the networking.
    4. After that you have to run the driver sweeper and see that whether it is working out or not.
    5. Then you have to reboot the system.
    6. After that you have to run the BIOS and then just you have to make use of the exe files for it.
    7. After that you have to reboot it manually and then you have to install the newest whql for the drivers.
    8. After that you have to turn Windows update and then you have to set the previous settings for it.

See that whether this option is working for you or not.

And while you are just making the updates you have to keep in mind that the BIOS that you are just planning to make use of is being specially designed by making the use of the EVGA video cards and also it is that you have to check out that whether the working is going out well or not. Or else it may happen that the warranty that you are just making use of the Nvidia Graphic card can be void to. It may happen that the warranty that you are just making use of may happen to have any of the issues that may affect the system that you are just making use of.