Thread: my Graphic card for compaq 510 computer won't work

my Graphic card for compaq 510 computer won't work

I’ve a Compaq 510 computer, I recently formatted my pc and made partition. I’ve a 2 gb RAM and graphic card. After formatting I’ve transfer all my data from my external hard disk to my computer hard disk. I always keep backup for formatting, after transferring my data, when I try to play the game then I’m unable to start the game. My friend told me that it is graphic card problem. I don’t understand why this happen. I try to play again and again, but I’m unable to play the game I don’t understand why my game is not starting. Please tell me why this problem is occurring in my computer. I’m not a computer techie and I don’t know anything about this problem, so please suggest me some solution to this problem.

Re: my Graphic card for compaq 510 computer won't work

You’re right, whenever you do formatting you need a backup to restore your data, but you’ve not done backup properly. yes, you’ve forgot to take the backup of your graphic card driver. Your game is not getting start because he is not getting the driver. Some games are big and they need more space, more memory and more graphics to display. If you are trying to play the games which need a graphic card to start, then you need a graphic card driver to enable a graphic card. Your computer system does’nt understand what graphic card is, so you need a graphic driver which tell the computer about the graphic card. If you want to play the game which need a graphic card, you’ve to install a driver for it.

Nothing is happen to your graphic card, you just forget to install the graphic card driver of your graphic card. You’re trying to play the game which uses a graphic card to start and play. If you have not install the graphic driver of your card, then your graphic card of no use. Because it needs a driver to enable your graphic card and to tell your system about the graphic card, so it can detect your graphic card and your games card start. If you’ve not taken the backup of your graphic card driver, then you can get that driver from recovery software. You have to download a recovery software to recovery the driver of your graphic card. After recovery you will get the required data with the help of a recovery software.

If you’re trying to open the game which need a graphic card to play, then you can say that something is wrong in your graphic card. First try to diagnose a problem and then try to find the solution of that problem. If you unable to open a game which does’nt require a graphic card to play then the problem is something different . if you unable to open a graphic card game then check that you have taken the backup of graphic card driver or not. if you have not taken the backup of driver, then surely you have not installed it in your system. If you don’t have any backup of that driver, then you’ll have to download that driver from internet. You just have to mention your graphic card name and version and you’ll get it.

It might be your graphic card problem, it depend on the error which you’re getting at the time of starting the game. May be you’ve forgot to install the driver of you graphic card, you’ve forgot to take the backup of your driver at the time of formatting the computer. If you don’t have the backup of that driver then you can get that driver from internet. Download the driver of your graphic card from the internet there are many websites which offer the different driver of hardware free of cost. You just have to mention the name of your graphic card and version no. of your graphic card and you’ll get it. After downloading the graphic card you can install it in your system.

I think you have forgot to install the driver of your graphic card. Install the graphic card driver from your backup and then try to start the game. If you have not taken the backup of your driver and formatted, then you need to download it from internet. There are many sites which offer motherboard driver, graphic card driver, etc. you just have to visit on their sites and type the model no, version no, name of the graphic card and you’ll get the driver. After downloading the driver you have to install it in your system. After installation try to play the game. If you don’t want to download it from net and you want your old one back, then you can use data recovery software, but it will take more time, so download driver from net.