Thread: Is EVGA GTX 460 Next Generation Gaming card good buy

Is EVGA GTX 460 Next Generation Gaming card good buy

Hello friends I am a complete game jerk and always love to play all the games that have a high end graphics. I know that as the game and its underlying feature increases, similarly we have to have some more high configuration components in our system to actually make the game compatible with our system to run smoothly. I have heard that the new next generation graphics card called EVGA GTX 460 has a very peculiar functionality that helps us in playing all the games that requires high graphics definition. So I would want to know that whether this EVGA GTX 460 is a good one to buy. I would also like to know that what are the other functions that the device offers and what are the prices that has been destined for this card. Please provide with precise information.

Re: Is EVGA GTX 460 Next Generation Gaming card good buy

According to my knowledge, I think that this card is surely the one for the future, you can have this card on your CPU and can use to play what ever games that you want on your system. Also, apart from high graphics the card even provides with high performance and can actually help to perform multi threaded operation as described by the processor. I dont know the actual price but I would like to reuest you to go for it and enjoy the games that you would like to play.

EVGA has been strongly moving in providing high quality graphics card as compared to Nvidia and BFG cards. Since these companies have failed in providing all the necessary requirements that the customer wanted which EVGA took the advantage and provided with superclocked graphics card as well as secure and compatible as compared to the other vendors card. I think that in today's world both gaming as well as super performance is the only and the ultimate things in the customer mind so I think that EVGA has got the upper hand because it has fulfilled all the customers requirements.

I have been using this card since the day it was released in the market, and I can bet you that you will not find any other kind as reliable as this one. It is really a cool one to have if you are to addicted to game and love to play each and every game that comes to the market. With this I have started to enjoy the game more as compared to what I was used to with my old graphics card. Its give a sense of feeling that we are actually playing the game in real life and so I would like to tell you that please go with this card and dont worry about the price as it is worth to have.

Hey this card will cost you some where between 15 to 20k depending upon your other computer configuration components. I think that the price set is absolutely suited with this card because of the functionality that this card provides to its users. I haven’t switched to this card yet but I think that I will surely will in the near future.