Thread: NVIDIA video cards with PhysX capable

NVIDIA video cards with PhysX capable

Hello friends I would like to know what are all the Nvidia cards that are Physx capable. Also, I would like to know that what does this Physx actually means. I would want to use the Nvidia card in my PC because I know that it helps us to play a wide variety of high featured games. Also, I have heard that it even provides that it provides a wide variety of graphics as compared to other cards, but then also I would like to know what are all the features that it provides other than the normal card and why do we say that it is Physx capable.

Re: NVIDIA video cards with PhysX capable

Hey I have googled for your query and have got some list which is Physx capable and you can use any of them you want as they all provide with the Physx capability.

• GeForce GTX 580
    • GeForce GTX 480
    • GeForce GTX 295
    • GeForce 9800 GX2
    • GeForce 8800 Ultra
    • GeForce GTX 570
    • GeForce GTX 470
    • GeForce GTX 285
    • GeForce 9800 GTX+
    • GeForce 8800 GTX
    • GeForce GTX 465
    • GeForce GTX 280
    • GeForce 9800 GTX
    • GeForce 8800 GTS

All these cards really provides very high processing and can gradually boost the performance of your system even if you are running multiple program simultaneously.

Hey friend, Nvidia Physx is a kind of software that provides real-time physics which greatly helps in increasing the speed of the game. These functionality is being adopted on a large scale in all the latest high end graphics game which really requires allot of processors speed and very high memory. It provides parallel processing that accelerates the speed of the hardware in accessing the software.

Can some one help me to know what are all the minimum requirements we should have in order to fully use the benefits of this Physx software along with the Nvidia graphics card. I have 256MB dedicated graphics memory, 120 Gb hard disk, intel core i7. So is this enough to hold the Nvidia graphics card along with the physx software. I am really waiting to make full use of this as I am a complete games lover and like to play all the games and I am very curios to have my hands on all the latest games.

Yes friend that is enough memory but I think that, you should increase your computer speed so that it will provide you a much higher speed while playing any game. Also, while searing for the information I have found that the Physx helps us to know all about how items in your game progress, interact, and respond to the environment . Even the most powerful weapons can leave little more than a mark on the thinnest of walls and every enemy you take out, falls in the same usual fashion. Players are left with a game that looks fine, and gives a look as if we are playing in a real world.