Thread: After installing GeForce Go 7600 on my system it shows black screen

After installing GeForce Go 7600 on my system it shows black screen

Hi I have a laptop with a geforce go 7600. And recently, on my laptop nothing happens but it shows yellow stripes and rectangles in strip form. My laptop freezes after a short time and always bring a black screen (is music even further). I had open and cleaned the fan, which change nothing. The laptop is already partially suspended directly from the drive up to the windows loading bar, and brought to the login screen instead of just a black screen. Can someone tell what the video card is defective, or what might be cause of my problems? I've been looking in the internet but only clean things like fan or similar place. Can someone help me?

Re: After installing GeForce Go 7600 on my system it shows black screen

Surely you meant the other way? So when the faults occur under this, it should rather be a hardware problem. Please tell me corrected if I have not interpreted correctly! I would sometimes monitor the temperature (if a sensor is available) can be read with Ultimate Edition (30-day trial version). For such artifacts often the result of overheating caused as could be blocked because the airflow of your laptop with dust.

If a hardware problem, start Knoppix in most cases. If the video card is gone, I dare bet that Knoppix does not even start. You could also connect an external monitor. So here I will suggest you to check this first and after this you tell me what things happen in your system. Because sometimes back when I was facing this issue I have tried this and it fix my issue in some extent.

So knoppix boot at the start and not when I turn it in safe mode startup (this is only what) it also will not start. And after this I want to know that what next? Install the new card? What does it cost? I'm only on ebay this repair services found for 2500 rs a gforce 7600th so regarding this what do you think? My laptop is already 3.5 years old. High enough yet, because I do not been playing so many games. So what you think related to this. Please try to give your suggestion on this as soon as it is possible for you.