Thread: how can i get vga graphic driver for hp 530

how can i get vga graphic driver for hp 530

I’ve a hp 530 laptop, few days back I’d formatted my system and forgot to keep backup. My all data and software have lost, now I don’t know how to recover my software and data. Most important thing is that I’ve lost a vga graphic driver in software folder. It is a driver which support my graphic card. Now, I’m not able to play the games which need a graphic card, because I don’t have the driver of graphic card to install in my system. I don’t know what to do. Please help me.

Re: how can i get vga graphic driver for hp 530

Always remember, whenever you format your pc you should keep a backup with you. Before formatting, copy all your important data in a external hard drive. After formatting you can copy back all your data to its original position. Next time whenever you format keep backup with you. Don’t worry, you can get your graphic driver from internet. You just have to mention the name and version of your graphic driver. There are many sites from which you can download the graphic driver free of cost. Download the driver and install in your system.

You should keep a backup with you before formatting. Well, remember this for next time. You can get your driver back by simply installing the cd which came with your laptop. The cd which came with your laptop is actually contain all the drivers in it. The cd have both motherboard driver and graphic card driver , you just have to install that cd in your system and your graphic card driver will automatically get install. If you don’t have that cd, then you can get the driver from internet. Search on internet for your driver, you’ll need a model no, product name, version of your graphic card or you can also put only the model no. of your laptop. Hope you’ll find it.

You can get your graphic driver from online. You have to mention your graphic type, version, operating system to get the exact driver for your laptop. If you download some other version software then your laptop will not detect graphic card because the driver is not compatible with your card. So , it is very important to download the same version software driver to avoid the compatibility issue. If you don’t find the compatible version, then you can take help of your product manufacturer.