Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hyundai T270Wh monitor is worth to buy?

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 14-01-2011

Hyundai T270Wh monitor is worth to buy?

I am having laptop which is having resolution of 1366 x 768 and I am looking to buy a new monitor for my laptop but monitor which should be full HD and up to 27 inch. I have recently heard about the new Hyundai T270Wh monitors. And I am looking to buy this monitor for my laptop thatís I want to gather some more information before purchasing this monitor. Somebody please tell me that is this monitor worth to buy?

Old 14-01-2011

Re: Hyundai T270Wh monitor is worth to buy?

The Hyundai T270Wh hits the headlines thanks to an extraordinary price for a 27 inch. While almost all screens diagonally similar sell for more than 300 dollars, T270Wh is announced only 299 dollar from its launch on the market. An impressive rate, ready to democratize the 27 inch for users less fortunate. Especially since Hyundai announced this screen to be very reactive (response time of 2 ms between two shades of gray). It could attract players. We wanted to know what it actually was.
Old 14-01-2011

The quality of image rendering of this monitor is rather surprising for a 27-inch entry-level. The LCD panel used for our test sample provides an average brightness of 330 cd / m≤ to default settings (brightness at 90%). It's good to watch a movie in broad daylight, but it will decrease it to use standard PC without eyestrain. The blacks are not perfect, however: the contrast ratio of the screen does not exceed 976:1, even after lowering the brightness calibration. Anyway, the picture remains very good, especially that color fidelity is clearly at the rendezvous. Even with the default settings, the screen is properly adjusted, the colors are already very loyal. We have also not been able to significantly improve the results after calibration to the probe. The quality of gray is very correct, except in the darkest hues, which suffer from a poorly balanced mix of RGB colors.
Old 14-01-2011

The response time T270Wh is not the best we've seen. We measured an average of 8.7 ms round trip from white to black. By activating the overdrive, which increases the voltage applied to the pixels to accelerate the change of state of liquid crystals, this response time increases to 5.5 ms on average. However, this is obviously too supported overdrive: it creates an effect of reverse ghosting "is visible to the naked eye by a persistent drag corresponding to the negative color of the moving object. This effect does not occur with all colors but particularly with shades of blue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,