Thread: Acer X163W driver not working for the monitor

Acer X163W driver not working for the monitor

Hey I have acer computer in which I am working on windows 7.i am working on this computer without any problem. But after working for while because of some problem I have to change my monitor with the Acer X163W monitor. But while installing driver for this Acer X163W monitor I am getting some problem. I want to solve this driver issue so tell me what I have to do to solve this issue.

Re: Acer X163W driver not working for the monitor

To solve your issue you have to attempt running the installation CD that came by means of your monitor if you have not previously. Most monitors appear with a CD that includes the right display driver for your PC. Then you have to go to the "Start" menu plus press on "Control Panel."Type "Device Manager" in the upper-right place of the window. Then you have to press on the image labeled "Device Manager." A new window will open by means of a directory of the devices at present connected to your PC. Then you have to press on the plus signal after that to "Monitors" in the list of hardware types. Right-press on the name of the monitor that is not working properly as well as selects Properties. Seem in the "Device Status" box to observe if the monitor is reporting any errors. Then you have to open the "Driver" tab at the apex of the window. Then you have to press the "Update Driver" key to have Windows repeatedly discover the most up-to-date display driver for your monitor plus install it on your PC. If you consider you are previously utilizing the newest driver, then you have to press on "Roll Back Driver" to shift back to the most current functioning edition of the display adapter.

From my opinion you have to install Acer X163W driver for that you have to press on the "Start" key in the place of the Windows desktop. After the start menu come into view, then you have to type "Device Manager" into the search box. The device manager window approach into view as well as demonstrate a list of the hardware installed on the computer grouped by type. Then you have to develop the "Monitors" choice in the device manager window to show the entire the monitors installed for utilize with this computer. Then you have to Double-press on the "Acer X223W" to go to a monitor properties window. Then you have to press on the "Driver" tab as well as after that click the "Update Driver" key to begin the Windows driver update wizard. Then you have to press the "Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software" heading to quick Windows to search the Internet for the most modern driver accessible for the monitor. After the new driver is situated, Windows installs it repeatedly. Then shut the driver update wizard to recommence usual computer utilize.

you have to fine the latest driver for your Acer X163W monitor for that you have to put in the unique CD that came by means of your monitor. Acer will have the essential drivers on this disk be supposed to you require to reinstall them. If you misplaced the original CD, seem for them online. Then you have to open Acer download webpage as well as in "Select Product Family" you have to press "Monitor. Then choose "X163W” from the "Select Product Model" alternative. Then you have to verify the monitor is right, plus after that you have to press on the "Driver" tab below. After that chooses your Windows edition plus language to observe the latest drivers for the X163W.