Thread: HP Pavillion DV7 1245dx Black Screen problem

HP Pavillion DV7 1245dx Black Screen problem

I’ve a hp dv7 laptop, my laptop getting a black screen problem from last few days. The keyboard lights are on and blink continuously. I don’t understand why this problem is happening in my laptop. Since I’ve brought this laptop I’ve never experienced this type of problem. I’ve called to hp service center they are charging 400$. now, I don’t understand how to solve this problem. Please tell me or give me some suggestion on this, thank you in advance.

Re: HP Pavillion DV7 1245dx Black Screen problem

Remove your battery from laptop and then placed it again. Now, check that your laptop is getting black screen or not. If your problem is resolved then fine, if not then try to check the screen power of your laptop, it may changed. If you think all things are ok and you still don’t found any solution then better you go to a hardware techie which can fix our problem or visit to a service center.

I think there is something gone wrong with your connector wire. When you’re working too long on laptop, the wires may disconnect due to hot temperature. You have to check the problem first and then try to find the solution. There may be some other problem which you can’t understand. so my suggestion to you is that take your laptop to hp service center they will solve your problem in much better way.

Your laptop screen getting black b’coz of overheating. I think you are using your laptop too much, give some time to cool your laptop. It might be a possibility that your laptop getting black screen b’coz of overheat. Try to open your laptop from the bottom and clean it with air pressure or anything containing air pressure. If you don’t able to do that then visit to a hardware techie.