Thread: Driver Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 not getting install on Windows 7

Driver Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 not getting install on Windows 7

I have downloaded Windows 7RC for Toshiba laptop and install every driver which able to get detect and install booming I mea n here that they all get installed perfectly, except driver VGA Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 is not able to install. How will I do install driver of Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 for Windows 7RC? If regarding this you have any kind of solution then please share it over here. And just want to thank you in advance.

Re: Driver Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 not getting install on Windows 7

Since there may be no driver for Windows 7 Nvidia GeForce FX Go5200 currently, please try the Windows Vista driver for this device and see how it works:
    • ForceWare Release 95 (32bit)
    • ForceWare Release 95 (64bit)

And these driver you can easily get on to the website if Nvidia website. You may try to install it with Compatibility Mode.

Unfortunately, Intel is only supporting Windows 7 drivers back to the Go7 series. Vista drivers may work if Toshiba has those available. Check their website for your Vista drivers for that computer. Laptops can be a pain sometimes as you are limited by the inability to change the hardware. So just check for this.

I have tried the 32bit ForceWare version posted above to no avail, let us know if someone creates or finds some that works! But ya the driver from Guru3D works perfectly with my Toshiba Satellite P20-S507. I was looking so long for a driver that Enables Aero. And now I have it! So if anybody still has the same issue then they can try this.

First, 64-bit Windows 7 will not help, because 64-bit systems cannot install drivers that do not have the inf file the correct reference to the certificate. Renaming is not otherwise the checksum will be incorrect. The driver certification is off at boot. Boot, press F8 and disable. Do you have to do but each time; otherwise the driver is not loaded on the next boot.I think it is a rumor that there are only XP drivers. Was my source for Vista drivers, and you can also install Windows 7.

The solution which is given over here I have tried that and after trying that the good thing is that my problem get fixed and regarding this I am very much happy. Because I have faced this issue from long time and regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but not able to get the appropriate solution for this but after trying the solution which is given over here my issue gets absolutely fixed. So I am just thankful for this.