Thread: Reducing MB usage of GPU

Reducing MB usage of GPU

I have got a desktop system, I have used it for a while, in my system there is a intel core two duo processor, I am using a hard drive which is of Seagate hard drive and and in the ASUS Motherboard and then it I had installed a Nvidia graphic card , but lately my graphic card is giving me a lots of issues and it is consuming a lot of bandwidth, so it will be very helpful if you can tell me how I can reduce the MB usage of Nvidia graphic usage. Please post back as I am waiting for your response.

Re: Reducing MB usage of GPU

You need a DC in the distant office for users there to validate to. This will decrease bandwidth usage on the WAN link. You can put it up in AD as a distinct site. What IP plan to utilize is up to you too . Whether to remain it on the identical network as everybody else or does not rely on whether or not they require to connect to something in your connectivity place. I think you can accomplish your task with this .

If you ask my opinion I will not do the same . I will not place a server in the remote office for multiple users. I would set a sonicwall router at each side and set up a vpn channel between sites which is how some of my lesser sites attached with now. Your local subnet will continue to stay with the same since your service provider at each side will offer you with a ip address for each wan interface. So if you seek any sort of help please ask it again .

I think you need not do anything among the above steps there is a simple step which will give you your desired result, When your computer is starting you are requested to press F8 repeatedly, then you will reach at the bios screen of your system I am not certain what it will be mentioned there, but it will be called something related to the word shared memory and I think it will help you to reduce the MB usage of the GPU .