Thread: I need wifi enabled TV

I need wifi enabled TV

I have recently heard that there are wifi enable TV’s out in the market. And I have also decided to by a TV for my home and how it will be if I will go for the wifi enabled one only. Please somebody suggest me some options that will give me the better choices available. Have anyone have an experience of using such TVs then please let me know how it works. And I also need the wifi cracking tools.

Re: I need wifi enabled TV

According to me what you have to here is that just go with the Toshiba UX600 LED TV. This is the LCD TV and the latest edition by Toshiba. It is the best that I have ever witnessed. In fact I am using it and it is serving me the best. It has the ability to steam the videos without cables. It has the built in wifi adapter that will give you the fantastic internet abilities. And on the other side the display is high definition. Also the display that it has gives you the fantastic experience of watching movies.

Well if you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Samsung Wi-Fi 50” plasma TV. Samsung have also launched their own wifi TV that will give you the best of wifi experience. Now you can steam videos through this TV and also you can save on it. I mean to say that there is hard drive provided to in the TV itself that will also allow you to store data in it. The wifi adapter that is provided to you is the best in connectivity.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the Sony BRAVIA ZX1 Wi-Fi TV will solve all your issue and also will give you the finest connectivity through wifi. The Sony bravia comes on the higher side I mean to say that you have to pay more money if you are willing to by this one. But the wifi adapter have good area coverage and So don’t think too much just go with it and have tremendous experience of internet surfing on the TV. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

As asked by you that you need the wifi tracking tool and if this is the case then you can go with the WEPcrack. The WEPcrack is the wifi tracking tool which is also the latest one and freely available. The best thing about this tool is that it is made by comprising three different hacking application and all of them are built on the language PERL. It is the development language which helps you to give this fantastic wifi cracking tool. I am sure that this tool will satisfy all your needs and also will solve all the problem faced by you.