Thread: How can able to connect PC to HDTV through 8800GTX DVI using HDMI cable

How can able to connect PC to HDTV through 8800GTX DVI using HDMI cable

Recently I'm attempting to connect my computer through an 8800GTX dual DVI graphic card to a Panasonic TH50PZ800E HDTV. I have purchase a DVI/HDMI wire and attached one point to the other 8800GTX DVI output and the remaining end to one of the HDMI inputs on the HDTV. So far away - to image at all. Have attempted to perform NVidia Control Center wizards, etc. – no success. Actually the TV is not notice at all by the PC. I have undertaken a forced detection, but I got no success so far. Can anyone solve this problem then please reply as soon as possible.

Re: How can able to connect PC to HDTV through 8800GTX DVI using HDMI cable

According to my experience that it should not demonstrate up as a TV, but an additional monitor which you join to the PC through the HDMI cable using the 8800 GTX. Because TV usually consults as a SD TV coupled on the combined/S-Video. In the NV control panel below Display -> place up several displays, do you notice 2 monitors? If so then select the second monitor for your HDTV because that second monitor which you can able to see on the screen that is the actual HDTV for you to see. So select that option and then restart it so that the effect will take place immediately. After restarting just check out that it is connected properly or not.

It sounds like the local resolution issue of your screen may be 13--x7-- ( I m not sure the rest off hand) and that it accept a 1080p pointer which it will then level down to match the native resolution. When connecting your computer to your display you should actually use the precise similar resolution as that of your display (13--x7--) so that you obtain 1 to 1 pixel mapping. Don't responsible me if does slaughter you screen, but you must also be clever enough to feed it a 1920x1080 resolution to facilitate at 1080p and the screen will then run it though it's interior scalar and exhibit onscreen. Just do slightly of testing and observe which you favor (the native res should really be the best).

I think that you must adjust the scrren resolution. According to me it sounds similar to it is 1366 x768 which it will be 1080i or 700p if it is 1080p then it is 1920 x 1080 in progressive scan. On the resolution it depend on your HDTV as mine can perform at 1920x1080i/1600x900 even at 1360x768 and some more downwards in resolution. As much as i make out all resolutions are separated by 8 eg 1360 or 1368 some HDTV's will merely do HD resolutions above hdmi mine will perfrom whatever the component and vga will perform. On the irregularity i believe it depends on graphic card as when i modify resolution it is blurred until ranging kicks in(might be incorrect but not certain),as i attempted ati and nvidia i discover nvidia a bit better at ranging but ati was a lot simpler for me to set up and extra stable then some of nvidia drivers.

HDCP encryption is used among the cable box and HDTV when with an HDMI cable. Piece of the HDCP rules is not to forever go by the unencrypted digital data to any other component later than decryption. The entire point of HDMI was to offer this protected data path for digital data. This is unusual than the encryption perform by cable business corporation when distribution. Yes, your cable box removes that encryption, but the video is encrypted with HDCP for broadcasting from the cable box to the HDTV.