Thread: Can I use 2 ATI FirePro 2460 in one system

Can I use 2 ATI FirePro 2460 in one system

I have ATI Firepro 2460 graphic card inside my system I usually purchased this for business purpose. So Can I use more than one ATI FirePro 2460 graphic card (Quad monitor video card) in the equivalent system? I had like to drive 6 monitors primarily but would akin to the alternative to with no trouble add two more if desirable. I required these two video cards for charts as well as boring (to most) financial things; but not for games. So anyone can tell me that 2 ATI FirePro 2640s perform well together for 6 to 8 monitors or is there is a enhanced answer for up to 6 or 8 monitors?

Re: Can I use 2 ATI FirePro 2460 in one system

There are numerous HD 5Ks and HD 4Ks GPUs that will set aside you significant for money and provide the multi-monitor configuration you desire. What kind of connector (DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, etc), how many by type, do you require to join? Is the intention to have up to 6 monitors display the similar information or to have them present dissimilar information? Or, is this to be one great display (across the multiple monitors)?

I'm searching for DVI (or VGA), and dissimilar information on every monitor; so it doesn't issue if it is one large desktop or numerous desktops as long as separate windows as well as applications can be displayed on every monitor. Yeah, that's precisely what I am putting collectively is a trading mainframe. I determined to go with a solitary 2460 driving 4 monitors and a completely separate computer pouring the other two monitors. I also akin to the no-fan to carry out cooling on the ATI Firepro2460. The separate system gives me variety and less points where a distinct failure can take me off the replace. So that why I m asking about this sort of thing.

I did accurately what I m planning I exercise 6 X 22" in a 3 broad, X 2 tall array. The 22s are every 1920 x 1080 which 4 of them going off the ATI FirePro 2460 card from my main computer. My second system that works the other two, 22 inches displays. There is a bit of neck strain with three 22" monitors side by side (looking back and forth) so I anticipate 24" might be extra than you require, the 22"s broad screens suit me fine. The entire setup (video wise) was about RA 50000 I assume and has by now paid for itself an only some times over as you can see 20 - 30 stream diagram all at on one occasion. Being able to make out so many special markets as they are every inter-related gives you an edge, there is no hesitation about it! I was able to buy cheap VESA wall rise (but still with slope and pivot for the peak row of monitors).

I had some slighter monitors I was opinion of performing with it but they don't contain DVI inputs, just VGA so no delight there. I still have DVI to VGA adapter wries but the DVI out of the 2460 is digital only so they won't effort. So through the 2460 the entire your monitors have to be DVI-in which is improved that way anyways. search for the USD to rally rapidly (where among 1 hour from now and 2 weeks maximum) and take other currencies along.