Thread: Planning to buy the EVGA EE ( External Exhaust)

Planning to buy the EVGA EE ( External Exhaust)

I m planning to buy the Nvidia Geforce card as all of my friend are planning to get and so I m. but before that I want to know that what is this External Exhaust card all about? Is it better, good, best to purchase the exhaust card of these ranges for my computer? Since I have in fact outstanding airflow in my cabinet and I'm kind of speculate if this would give advantage to me at all and how is it diverse from a non-EE card? What about its feature and all other thing that makes it best card? Co nay suggestions for this post then please reply me on this post. Help will be thankful since I m going to get this.

Re: Planning to buy the EVGA EE ( External Exhaust)

Nvidia Evga Gtx 460's are all rather short graphic cards. The stock interior fan cards are all comparatively quiet. The few External Exhaust models Zotac, Evga , are a bit louder. They are 'blower' kind of fans, they drag air in and because the card is on the whole shrouded, air is enforced out the back expel out of the cabinet. With the External Exhaust, I consider that you hear air confusion more, by its manufacturing. The certain arrangement of length as well as rpm fan used in these cards, just give out louder than other cards. It’s actually user favorite. I have 2 cyclones, and even at 100% they are moderately quiet. I have 2 exhaust fans of that variety but at the end it is performance everyone sees.

The main trouble here is the truth that the fan EVGA used appear to have an outstanding amount of bearing noise. As the fan rotates up to a mere 50-55%, the card will probably be perceptibly louder than any 1250 to 1500 RPM cabinet or heat sink fan you are using. Speeds don’t go on top of this (as a minimum not in our testing) but it is more than understandable this isn’t the most favorable fan for the job. However, this card is all concerning the gaming performance and you’ll probably be doing that with some form of in-game noise turned up so we extremely uncertainty this card will ever be noisy enough to become aware of above a distinctive gaming sound level. It isn’t noisy in the least; it just makes a mournful whine that we don’t frequently correlate with the better blower method fans of this world."

The EVGA External Exhaust edition will be very soon a modest louder than the non-EE, but still contentedly quiet. There are chances that, you do not require the EE edition except you are introducing two in SLI, then it would almost certainly be the favored arrangement. All the same time, the GTX 460's are silence and calm, so the dissimilarity in case temperatures will not be dangerous. The EE will expel the hot air out of your box and makes the temperature inside the cabinet comparatively cooler than the other cards. So suggestion is to purchase this card if you need.