Thread: Raising temperature in Asus EAH5770 cucore

Raising temperature in Asus EAH5770 cucore

My desktop PC spe cifications as follows
    • Graphic Card: Asus EAH5770 cucore
    • Motherboard: GA-790X-DS4
    • CPU: Phenom 2 x2 555 BE (2,6Ghz)
    • RAM: 4 GB Kingston 800Mhz

I am getting some temperature related problem with my graphic card. I am getting 105c from the furmark 1 minute benchmark test at 1024x768. But at this time the temperature is not making any cause but in future in summer time I think that it may go to effect. I got some error while playing Medal of Honor 2010. The defaulting voltage set on this card is 1.25v according to SmartDoctor, isn't it a speck high? Should I have to reduce it? Will it formulate any distinction? Could all this be a crisis with my PSU (500w coolbox)? There are several questions which I am seeking answer. Good help will be more appreciated.

Re: Raising temperature in Asus EAH5770 cucore

I think that for the MOH 2010 the 105c is not the good temp I think, you should worry about it. When you are testing the temperature keep the case open so that you can able to decide what condition must be necessary in order to get the normal temp. Does your case cooling is a better one that you expected? I hope not. Use multiple cooling fans or heatsink if the temp has not yet become to normal position. What your system temp when it is in idle mode?

What OS you are currently running? The OS also makes much stress if there is certain condition is not satisfied. The windows XP normally use Direct X9 or 10 which is compatible for most of the older Graphic card. For such cards if you use Windows 7 with Direct X 11 then probably the stress will increases in GPU as well as CPU. Due to this stress the temp also increases. Play some regular or normal game other than high graphic game and see that same temps are continuing or not.

Have you overclocked the CPU? Unsatisfied Overclocking will also affect the GPU temp as well as CPU temp. Make sure that the Graphic card cooler is functioning properly. So do not go for highly overclocked. Also adjust the voltages to certain points. Test the temps in different voltages and see how will it going to result. Check the north bridge and south bridge voltages also if any solution wasn’t affected yet. Increase the cooling Fan rpm so that it can flow the air faster.

Do not play high end graphic games with your low end or midrange Graphic card. More stress will cause the increase in temperature. Close all other processes which you don’t require while playing games, this will free up the space. Keep the system surroundings cool as possible. If you are using any additional cooling fan in your system cabinet then face then towards the graphic card so that they can blow air rapidly.