Thread: Getting stuck and system's temperature rises upto 80 degrees

Getting stuck and system's temperature rises upto 80 degrees

My issue began previous night while playing a game called bad company 2. The screen got locked suddenly and got frozen, while the sound would do a "crackly" loop. So I turned off my system and restart it again , and now on the second attempt I could not pass the logon screen because I am stuck over there because . So please help me since I cannot diagnose the issue please help me in isolating it and please provide me the solution.

Re: Getting stuck and system's temperature rises upto 80 degrees

I would recommend you to l restart your system and see if it works in safe mode if you have made the multiple profiles and enter your credentials and tell me what happens when you enter the user id and password , I think one of the start up services, so you can disable services one by one and then restart the system and check which services is stopping and locking your system.

If you want I can tell you my system's configuration , I have got a ASUS P7P55D-E Pro - LGA 1156 and if asked about the processor Intel core i5 processor P55 - my RAM is DDR3 USB 3.0 SATA of 6GB which is installed on ATX Motherboard Version of my Bios is Factory 0806 I think but I am not pretty sure about it . As you said on your post I checked on each and every start up services, but could not diagnose the root cause. So still my issue remains unresolved.

I think your CPU is generating too much of heat and this is probably due to your games you are playing . I would ask you to remove the heat sink and reinstate it and make sure it occupies its space properly.. For a more higher method: take off the heatsink wipe the CPU and heatsink surfaces with a chemical called as isopropyl , it is an alcohol, if you are aware about the thermal paste , you can apply it on on the heat sink and reinstall it again , but still if it does not work then you will have to buy a new one.