Thread: ATI Graphic card v/s Nvidia graphic card

ATI Graphic card v/s Nvidia graphic card

I have got a desktop system with modern configuration , it has intel core i3 and use and work on Windows 7 operating system . I am planning to make it a gaming rig . In order to make it a gaming rig pc . I am new to this pc world of gaming, but I know the fact that if you really want the actual feel of a game and want your system to support the High definition games , but the issue is that I am getting different views from the the ATI and the Nvidia graphic card , so please share your ideas on it.

Re: ATI Graphic card v/s Nvidia graphic card

If you are a gamer, it is all about video quality first of all . The finest graphics card produces the best image feature - vital if you are involving yourself in a MMORPG situation. It does not matter if your system’s applications are critical such as CAD auto coding or graphics packets, your work will not get hampered and you will able to use it as good as your tools . The increase of high excellent graphics cards has given the sharp PC user abundance of extent for upgrading and the two most accepted manufacturers are ATI and Nvidia.

Nvidia dominated the graphics world previous year with its opening of a dual 3D-card SLI set up. But an SLI setup needs a motherboard upgrade, it also requires a high voltage power supply and two matching or similar sort of SLI graphics cards. All pretty high tech things like these graphic cards, and not for the unqualified. fortunately, both Nvidia and ATI provide a wide range of graphics cards to suit all platforms, all levels of technological proficiency and all types of necessities.

For the users who have invested and installed the latest Windows 7 package along with DirectX 11, both ATI and Nvidia graphic cards can harmoniously work with the system. If you talk about the compatibility , the latest series of ATI and Nvidia i.e 5000 series and 400 series respectively match with the DirectX 11 and offer gamers with outstanding quality graphics, the frame rate per second is also high and multi-screen gaming support on these very newest cards.

Wchich is better Nvidia GT570 or ATI HD6970 and in what terms???
    My budget is 10k..any advice???

Basically it depends on your budget. I my views for good resolution ATi HD6970 1GB is far more better. And if you want more higher resolution then you will need to get more ram. That is around 2GB. If you can view the benchmark test on both the card then in some cases ATi wins against Nvidia. I will advice you to have a look on the prices of both the cards. But as you know that there are games in coming future will demand more and more system resource. So one time investment is sensible.