Thread: Samsung T240HD cannot run at 1920x1200 resolution

Samsung T240HD cannot run at 1920x1200 resolution

I have the Samsung T240HD with me and the thing here is that I cannot have the resolution of 1920x1200 on this monitor. I have the Asus 4850 within the system but inspite of that I cannot have this resolution working here in my case and I would really like to know if this is the case here. Please tell me how can I have this resolution here in my case and I will be really happy to have this in my case here. I have seen that this Monitor and GPU are capable of giving this here and hence I want to have this here. Please let me know what is wrong here?

Re: Samsung T240HD cannot run at 1920x1200 resolution

I think that you are lacking the DRIVERS here in this case and hence you are getting this error and would suggest you to see if you can have that done on the first note. Well I have also gone through the specification of the Samsung T240HD and I have seen that it has this support for the 1920x1200 resolution. Please install the drivers for the Monitor here and let me know if that really helped in your situation here.

Please let me know what is the operating system that you are using on the system of yours. If at all you are using the Windows XP then please see if you have the correct drivers for that and if you are using the Windows Vista or the Windows 7 then see for the correct drivers and the bit version of the operating system and the drivers that you are installing here. I think that it can clear some of the points here.

Well I think that it will be great if you can show up yourself with the specification of yours in this case and I think that can really help you a bit with the things that I have mentioned here. Well please let me have a closer look at the specification of yours and I think that can really help us so that we can help you with the same. Also it will be great if you can let us know the operating system and the bit version of that.

I am of the opinion that you must have been able to have this resolution working in your case and though you have the Asus 4850 with you. Please tell me what the hertz on which you are working with is. Please see that you have the hertz set to 59Hz or if not that please set it to the 60Hz and I think that can really help you a bit here. You can go in the system properties and then you can go in the Monitor Tab and there you will be able to set the hertz there. Also in addition to this please tell me what are the highest resolutions and the lowest resolutions that are there in your case. Please let me know about these and see if changing the things here can help a bit for rectifying the issue here.

What is the cable that you are making use for the Monitor of yours? Please let me know about that here and I think that if you can make us know about this and I am of the opinion that I will be able to dig out the issue from this. If you ask me I think that DVI-D is the cable that you should make use of here. These cables are really fit for making the displays to the resolution that you are talking about and I think that it is the thing that you should look at first. In addition to this I will be happy if you can go for uninstalling the ATI drivers and then installing the ATI drivers. Also the thing is that DVI-D has the capability of supporting the resolution higher than 1920x1200 and hence I am making this point precised here. Please let me know if this is true.