Thread: Which one is best for video editing GeForce or Quadro?

Which one is best for video editing GeForce or Quadro?

I want to have the new system built for me and I want to know how I can have this here in such a manner so that I can have the Video Editing working here with fine performance here. I have the older PC and the laptop with me and the thing is that on the older one was having the 8600 GTS and dual-core processor and I have the GeForce GT 120M on the laptop of mine and have the dual-core processor on it. I have this time with me two options here and I want to know which one will be the better one to go with here: GeForce and Quadro. Please tell me which one will be the better one for the video editing here. Please let me get notified for the same here.

Re: Which one is best for video editing GeForce or Quadro?

Well I think that it will be really great if you can have the NVIDIA GeForce for you as I think that it will be the best one to go with here and will be really happy if you can go with the graphic card from this series. Also let me tell you that the Graphic Card that you will have from this series can be used to work with seamless and flawless performance here and I think that it will be great here in your case. Well I will vote for the GEFORCE on top of the QUADRO.

Well you have asked for the Graphic Card here and hence I think that it will be great if you can have the Processor for this in your case. I have seen that you have mentioned that you were having the Dual Core Processor and hence I think that it will be great if you can have the Processor upgraded here along with the Graphic Card here. Well that is the Thing that I would suggest you to go with. Well I even think that if you can have the NVIDIA GeForce in your case then I think that it will be beneficial here. I think that they are much much reliable when compared with the QUADRO version of the NVIDIA.

If you will ask me I think that for video editing NVIDIA Quadro will the better one here. The good thing about this card is that it can help you to take the load off from the CPU of yours and will automatically transfer the load to the GPU. Well it can do this in a simple manner and uses the CUDA compatible applications for transferring the load here. II have seen that it runs well with the Adobe Photoshop CS 3 and hence I think that it can serve you in a much better manner when it is compared with the NVIDIA Geforce. Please let me know with which did you go.

Well I think that for video editing the most important thing here is the Core and I think that can be taken out when you are using the Intel Core i series. That is what I can suggest you with this at the moment here. I think that it will be great if you can have the core i7 in your case as for video editing the number of cores is important and I think that at the moment core i7 has the highest number of cores here. Well that is the thing that I can suggest you. In addition to this if you want you can have the NVIDIA Quadro as I think that can really help you in seamlessly operating with the Video Editing here.

To sum here all the things let me state that neither of them are useless here and let me also tell you all here that both of them GeForce and the Quadro are the best but the things is where are they used. I think that it will be great if you want to use the system only for video editing then going for the NVIDIA Quadro will be the optimal choice here. But in addition to this I just want to say that you will be not using the system of yours for this sole reason and hence I think that going with the NVIDIA GeForce will help you to deal with other applications and the Games and hence would like to make a vote for the graphic cards in this category here. For the support of my words here if you want you can just have a look here on these threads: Quadro vs GeForce and Video Quality - NVidia Quadro FX 350M. Please let me know if these threads here really helped you.