Thread: Need a new high definition lcd monitor

Need a new high definition lcd monitor

I am looking for a new monitor to which I can play games and movies and also I can be able to use that for the TV as well. Actually I want it for the primary reason is gaming and then I want it to use it for the TV and also for watching movies as well. I need the folloWing specification which should be there on the monitor:
    I need the monitor size should be 23 to 24” with the resolution of 1920x1200 (Aspect 16:10) and the frequency should be True 120Hz and also its response time will be <=5ms G2G.Please help me in getting such monitor

Re: Need a new high definition lcd monitor

I would like to tell you to use the Dell UltraSharp U2311H 23"W Monitor it very convenient to use it in every where whether you are using it in office or in your home. It allows you to get an experience of astonishing color exactness and crystal-clear imagery from virtually from any angle. I am giving you some details which will help you to get some knowledge about this monitor.
    • It is made with the plain switching technology which helps you to give remarkable color consistency from any angle.
    • It is a stunning 23" display by means of complete high-definition (1920x1080) declaration and 16:9 widescreen feature ratio
    • It also has flexible connectivity alternatives all along by means of simple alteration for viewing soothe and productivity wants.

I would like to suggest you to go with the HP ZR24 which is a 24” monitor I hope this will fulfill your needs. HP launches a fresh Performance sequence of monitor, the HP ZR24w, by means of the great visual performance, 8-way soothe modification and power-saving characteristic which complete your business demands. And their features are as follows:
    1. Visual Performance:
      The ZR24w bring excellent visual presentation by means of its S-IPS panel for improved color exactness at ultra-wide performance angles1920 x 1200 resolutions, 5 ms answer time and 3000:1 active contrast ratio.
    2. Responsible:
      The ZR24w has an 85% resourceful power deliver, while the framework is made up of slightest 25% used resin, so you be able to be sure the ZR24w has the accountable characteristic your business need.
    3. Productive:
      The HP ZR24w allow maximum soothe and most outstanding visual positioning by means of an 8-way console adjust position that supply tilt, pivot, swivel, and editorial height adjustability, so you can expand your comfort and productivity all through the day.
    4. Better together:
      HP Z Workstations are experienced by means of all HP Performance displays and also characteristic admiring industrial design and elevated efficiency power supplies intended for an elegant and power-efficient workstation key.

I think it’s a fantastic monitor as nil dead and nothing fixed pixels. Pleasant colors I at present switch among two computers. From which one is for gaming and the other one for video cutting. I utilize together display port and DVI and the imagery of together computers appear incredible. I can extremely suggest. I don't find any ghosting in gaming or in video. I desire his larger version that in the 30" size after that and utilize this for my output screen. In due time. I think this will be better for you so use the HP ZR24.

Yes I am agree with the above post that I was also searching for the monitor which is I wanted for Web Design and Development and gaming and as well as for watching movies too. I am using this from last 6 months with no problem and it has suffered regular exercise at my hands, primarily for Web Design and Development and then for gaming and Video. The only disadvantage is that technically speaking, even although the LCD panel is wounding edge overwhelming, the lighting is in the early hours LCD technology. There is no image or presentation disadvantage to this, but it does produce more warmth than the newer machinery.

Personal experience after calibration, elongated term dependability still awaiting :
    • Enormous colors in sRGB later than calibration.
    • No shady sub-pixel imperfection, or vivid sub-pixel imperfection or rubbish of any type on the display pane.
    • Back light bleed is negligible at disparity stage of 100 and intensity of 10 and ghosting in FPS Games is negligible by means of Overdrive characteristic.
    • Low input lag and no issue by means of tinting as knowledgeable by a number of Dell U2410 users.
    • Sturdy place and it also comes with a three year warranty.
    • But it also has missing something that is HDMI and also component inputs and also IPS Glow.