Thread: What’s your opinion on buying new monitor of Dell P2411H

What’s your opinion on buying new monitor of Dell P2411H

Friends I was thinking about to buy a new monitor from sometime and previous night at 2AM I have bought one. Yes I identify it too delayed for suggestion, but this is more like a sense healthier and explanation from the people. I have brought basically appear similar to an Ultrasharp, but by means of a TN board. I was thinking to buy Asus monitor, but I only love the Dell look and changeable plunk provided to the monitor of Dell. What’s your opinion regarding my Dell P2411H. Please pass your comments I am waiting for that whether it is good or bad regarding monitor.

Re: What’s your opinion on buying new monitor of Dell P2411H

The Dell P2411H that you have bought is completely spectacular. I purchased this for the duration of the Halloween weekend and the monitor has is outstanding it has crossed all my hope. It grants full of meaning, rich colors for HD video and clean text for office job and also used for stock trading. And the broad screen permit me to have several display open at once to allow me to do multiple application at a time and also advance output. And the spin works enormous for seeing at stock ticker sign in perpendicular present mode.

Dell P2411H monitor is really awesome. I have bought it one year before and I have experienced that it several benefits regarding text clearly, have rich and variety of color you can easily identify. And you will see that the weight of the monitor is too low and the superiority of the part sense strong and robust and it is commanding a tremendously expert and high-end product. It is for a peak of the line monitor without surrender the energy effectiveness and price; this LED display provides the most excellent worth for your money that you have expense.

My friend has bought Dell P2411H monitor two year before. But his most important complaint is regarding built-in presentation of angles is not very fine, so several public have examined it, and may be a defect with this monitor. And according to him the colors were not very perfect match up to an Internet Protocol’ s panel but that is to be predictable. And he has complained regarding the refresh appears to be roughly. And also the words were quite crunchy even though I feel that it bleeds a little from the high output. But I think it is fine for office use.