Thread: Question regarding dual monitors

Question regarding dual monitors

Is there any software present with the help of that I could execute full display appliance on one display, and with the means of some kind of hotkey I should bound to a different display, without minimizing the previous one? On windows 7, every time I fly to a different display, but my first application either gets minimized or windowed. Let’s catch a video for example, whenever I attempt to watch it on key display and trying to do various browsing or suchlike on a different, I found it either minimized, or comes out of complete display form or the taskbar comes up. So please if you have any recommendation about such software then please reply me the name. I am here every time to get the solution....

Re: Question regarding dual monitors

Dual screen are enormous since you can at the same time able to work with several application with the full display. Today also most of the people use to run only one application. Dual monitors build us more useful. On the other hand, if you are using multiple monitors with only the default Windows XP or Windows Vista display preference, you are actually missing out on a lot. For gaining the dual monitors you have to go into display properties and prefer the stretch display option onto another screen!

Though you don't require some unusual software to use dual monitor, but there are certain stuff that you can get from multiple monitor software which you don't without it that are 'very-nice-to-haves. By the means of ultramon you acquire the task bar functioning so that the windows that come into view on display one are on the monitor 1 taskbar and the windows on monitor 2 are on the monitor 2 taskbar, etc. You can without problems exchange applications among monitors without having to minimize them, moving them and maximizing all.

MultiMon is a one of the little software that uses to provide the option of multiple displays. It comes in two categories that are free and PRO. The free version on the whole uses to add an extra second taskbar to your next monitor. The free forms didn’t have any other faction. On the other hand, if you would like to expend no money and get two taskbars that explain only the applications from that display, then it works really fine. And the next PRO version add several additional features like the capability to widen one program across numerous desktops, and superior management of windows among display with dissimilar resolutions, theme support for the next taskbar, etc