Thread: Problem with Samsung PX2370

Problem with Samsung PX2370

Hi all, I bought a PX2370 to play a practice match, and I install, go into windows, open a couple of websites and think "not bad, I like ". But in this the big surprise to me when I move the character from the side, I had to leave because I was running between squint, the characters are blurred and names are not appreciated at all, it sees the color of the name but impossible to read, it's like if you saw a blur of green in the name. The questions are:
    1. Do I have taken the wrong monitor?
    2. Is this monitor model makes them look so bad moving images in games?
    3. If you change to another brand or another model, how it will look just as bad?
    4. What do I do, will return for another model of equal if failure to monitor or I catch another model?

Thanks in advance to those who can help me.

Re: Problem with Samsung PX2370

Hello, I have P2370 and it works great, try to put everything in stock, there is on these monitors an internal check on the panel, looking in Google and you will make a series of codes on the quality of the panel and found to be good. They may be the card drivers are very outdated. And even though your problem is there so you just use the warranty of that.

Hi, thanks for responding. I do not know how to put in stock, and I'm looking to see the inner panel, I do not see any program to see the quality. The drivers of the graphics of discarded because yesterday I upgraded to the latest version to see that the monitor was wrong as usual. I have it plugged into DVI, if I remember correctly, 2 equal rectangular connectors, one on the monitor and one on the pc. The chart I use is a Radeon HD4870.

I am also going through the kind of problem and in this I light it up, to inflame the black screen, I see a green patch in the middle of the screen, I pass the TFT-test, the colors and everything go well until it reaches the black, a green patch that occupies more than half screen, the patch is viewed from the front, top and bottom, when viewed from the side, not seen. Put the little game, yesterday I put it in digital, analog and today remains the same, horizontal scrolling names and shadow type figures. I'm starting to doubt much of the store where I bought it and the quality of the monitor.

Here I want to know that Does the game is running in the monitor's native resolution? Note that the LCD or LED loses quality in abundance if they are not sending a signal at its native resolution. The effect is as you describe fuzzy things. One of the things to consider when buying a LCD for gaming is if you have power graphic enough to play at the native resolution of your monitor. You cannot imagine the amount of people who buy Full HD monitors and then have sudden ink graphics to move games to that resolution, though it seems your case has a pretty decent graphics. It is preferable to play native resolution and lower details than the reverse.