Thread: Display driver stopped responding but has recovered error while playing FarCry 2

Display driver stopped responding but has recovered error while playing FarCry 2

Well, in games, after playing a while ( in the Far Cry 2 almost immediately) , I closed the game, and I get a sign: "Display driver stopped responding and recovered." The thing is that just before yesterday updated the card drivers (CCC 9.4) and not why I closed . I have Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit. Please help me to get this problem fixed. Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Re: Display driver stopped responding but has recovered erro while playing FarCry 2

Reinstall the old drivers and test. So discard that version 9.4 comes with dramas. I know there is a typical error of Windows Vista SP1, with some ATI drivers, which to my knowledge has not been resolved (I have understood that microsoft has the ball). Check the windows event viewer, find the error and note the ID and the description of it, you're on the internet with such data easily find information about the error and if there is any remedy. A similar thing happened me and I had to reinstall windows vista and leave without SP1.

Re: Display driver stopped responding but has recovered erro while playing FarCry 2

Unfortunately I did not find any specific help. Well, I recently bought a new hardware (graphics card, windows, etc.), of course, I played all the games in full detail (specification of equipment later on), unfortunately, recently began to appear in a dud. After some time (just 30 minutes) the game stutters and throws me into Windows, as if this were small, my monitor I'm going crazy-off and turns on a regular basis once every 3 seconds-desktop, sometimes black, sometimes the desktop, black again. In the meantime, as shown in panel at the bottom of the bar says message: "Display driver stopped responding but has recovered," and again, boom! Black ... At first I thought it might by playing at too high detail, but even when I play on a medium that is so. I also thought, if it could be the heating up of the computer, but when the situation occurs the computer is not hot and the fans do not go at full speed.

My equipment is:

GeForce 8800 GTX (MSI) P6N SLI motherboard v2 / Ultra (MSI), CPU Intel Core 2 Quad, AC Pentagram Silent Force 620W. Windows Vista 32bit.

The GPU has crashed, taking the video driver either the driver is buggy. You need to go to the Start -> Run -> dxdiag -> OK -> tab "screen" and you're on the right side of the box and there drivers are given their version of As for the same drivers, it is best to download them from the nVidia. It enters into every game, but after a few minutes it closes, I've also read because it requires a lot of resources, I was playing GRID at 70-110 fps so do not think that's the problem.