Thread: Radeon Hd 4870 still lags in black ops

Radeon Hd 4870 still lags in black ops

Hello, I turned to you because I have a problem with the game "Call of Duty Black Ops on PC! When I run the game whether it be in multiplayer or solo the game lags, Impossible to play! I do not think my config is not good for behind the box of games is the minimum config: Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 But I'm Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 then the graphics card is a Geforce 8600GT I turned back on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2! Have you any ideas? Some talk about a patch that arrive in the coming days? info?

Re: Radeon Hd 4870 and still lag in black ops

So, just like some Black Ops players out there I had serious problems with delay, when you play online and offline. I did a test with the Combat training that comes with the game and a terrible experience, not playable at all. To solve this problem I checked the contents of the actual lag plate. It is often referred to as disk folder Resources. In this folder is often the Redist folder. To solve the problem and the lag started checking the drive, is often a folder from the disk resources in this folder "Redist".

Even i had the same problem but got it fixed after i ran the first vcredist_x86.exe files that I found, and then go to the folder where you ran DirectX DXSETUP.exe. Then restart the computer and returned to fighting training. At the same time and I've had my eye on CPU usage. I currently have a Athlon X2 Dual Core 3.1ghz clocked II and CPU usage was 95% for most of the time. So I decided to use magic on my motherboard and turning it into a quad (not how it works like a quad due to the fact that it relies so much heat.) Then back to Windows, run the Black Ops, go to the Combat Training, and now Smooooooth as silk. No stutter, no lag. CPU usage is now easier to 80% on the core of two and about 60% of the remaining three cores. Then there was the big test online multiplayer. Without the delays and stuttering at all!

Even i had the same problem but got it fixed after i ran the first vcredist_x86.exe files that I found, and then go to the folder where you ran DirectX DXSETUP.exe. Then restart the computer and returned to fighting training. At the same time and I've had my eye on CPU usage. I currently have a Athlon X2 Dual Core 3.1ghz clocked II and CPU usage was 95% for most of the time. So I decided to use magic on my motherboard and turning it into a quad (not how it works like a quad due to the fact that it relies so much heat.) Then back to Windows, run the Black Ops, go to the Combat Training, and now Smooooooth as silk. No stutter, no lag. CPU usage is now easier to 80% on the core of two and about 60% of the remaining three cores. Then there was the big test online multiplayer. Without the delays and stuttering at all!

Unplayable and it's true that I was expecting a change and not look back. Frankly the manufacturer of PC games do not care about our mouth thoroughly. It is not possible to go out and sell Black Ops laggy like that. (NOT SUBJECT WITH SMALL SIMS 3 THE GAME THE WORLD + MERDIC with over 50 different bugs and probs) To sell this useless game they are there to collect the money they are still there but to repair and fix the problems they are worthless.