Thread: Dual monitor position issues windows 7 rc build 7100

Dual monitor position issues windows 7 rc build 7100

I love Windows 7 but am practice an infection where the scheme does not keep in mind the comparative location that I had the observe set later than it goes into hibernation or when I reboot. Essentially I encouraged the exterior monitor of my laptop to the missing location in its place of its unique correct position, and I have to shift it each time I log into the computer at the present. It worked well in the preceding Beta edition of Windows 7. What do I do to get it working with this version?

Re: Dual monitor position issues windows 7 rc build 7100

If the computer is associated to a network then I think the network strategy settings might avoid you from next these steps. I sturdily suggest that you do not utilize the System Configuration utility to change the superior boot alternative on the computer except a Microsoft support engineer through you to perform this. Doing this might create the computer impracticable. For this you need to follow the steps given below:
    • First you need to enter into the system by using your administrator rights.
    • After this go to the start option and collapse this illustration expands this image and then type msconfig.exe into Start Search after doing this presses ENTER it will start the System Configuration Utility.
    • Now go to the General tab and select Selective Startup and then hit to apparent the Load startup items check box.
    • After getting into the Services tab click and then choose the Hide all Microsoft services from the box, and then select Disable all .
    • After this clock ok and then restart the system.

I contain a Asus H55 by means of a I3 450 and was having the similar problem, mine would restart by means of the major display on the accurate monitor and the accurate monitor would be figure 1 I would exchange them and the correct would wait as the main so I would have to hit the left and choose it to exist the main. But by means of a resume I would be reverse in the similar place. The method I set it was I right clicked on the monitor doesn't substance which one and then choose properties then select the multi display, then put it to only monitor, click on apply and the whole thing is at the present on the left screen, then did the similar thing once more and put it reverse to multi screen, and click on apply at the present it starts up properly. Hope it does the similar for you!

I contain a parallel difficulty by means of my HP zd8000 by means of its ATI 600 Video card. I contain a second LCD linked and it is notice as monitor #2. I can copy the desktop on both monitors but if I try to make bigger crosswise together, it will set the major desktop on monitor 2. I can go unlock windows among monitors but I cannot overturn them. Please help me

I am using Windows 7 RC Build 7100 in VMWare 6.5. The mass OS is Vista x64 Home Premium which is working on a Dell Studio 1535. I contain a Dell monitor close as a minor monitor, and I am attempting to distribute the desktop crossways together monitors. While I can perform that, Windows 7 be resolute on using the exterior monitor as the primary monitor, and if I try to modify the major display to the laptop screen I am acknowledge by means of 'Unable to save display settings.' when I try to save. This dialog is exposed two times. Has anybody also experienced this or recognize of a workaround?