Thread: Samsung b1930 Screen Resolution problem

Samsung b1930 Screen Resolution problem

I have a specific problem and hopefully someone will help me: I ran a video it and I changed the display settings. When I go to Control Panel Display settings I can not reach the commands, since they were very down because everything is immensely large. I've tried to check the buttons located on the screen but no success. I hope there's some other way to access commands. Hopefully you can help,

Re: Samsung b1930 Screen Resolution problem

Download the updated drivers for your video card from the manufacturer's site. because the desktop computer which are purchased with vista, are configured as such and I have already encountered this problem my screen was blurry, impossible to obtain good resolution, etc. After installing drivers manufacturer i got a superb image and resolution I wanted. Especially since it's a driver issue, vista is superb in graphics, but with video card configured incorrectly, it's crap.

Now I've been looking for two hours for a problem solution on the web and find nothing. Maybe you can help me further. I just installed Windows 7 and my laptop (Toshiba Satellite A210) is used otherwise a screen resolution of 1280x1024 but now I can select only 1024x860 and that is definitely getting used to because the laptop now runs a little bit of everything in the width.

After searching for a new driver I have a Toshiba displayed but when I try to install or update it tells me my laptop, that the driver is already installed is the latest. To this end I have to say that my laptop has been offered in Vista this resolution, I would like to. You would do better than me a big favor if you can help me.

Off your computer with the power supply button, then reboot, F8 until a menu that happens to you in writing white on black background, you choose "Safe Mode" and then as the chosen resolution will necessarily be the highest resolution low as possible, you can give the optimal resolution. Then you restart in normal mode. The screen resolution depends on the graphics card and ... the screen! If you can not do better than 1280X1024 is that one or the other does not help.