Thread: gma4500mhd:OpenGL shows an unknown enum error

gma4500mhd:OpenGL shows an unknown enum error

I have got a laptop system , I use windows 7 operating system , I have got a an issue with its graphics , the video card is giving me some issues , my new laptop system has a gma4500mhd. I do not have knowledge about it , my brother ran some sort of test on it then it shows some error as unknown error as “unknown enum “ I do not understand what does it want to say Can any one please explain what does it actually means ?

Re: gma4500mhd:OpenGL shows an unknown enum error

I cannot actually assure you about the issue but I can definitely say that it is the graphical error which is not being recognized and the interface here OpenGL is not recognizing the format, this happens when you try to extend a packed depth stencil. I think you should use a depth and a stencil buffer , it might help you a bit , if it still does not please post back what error you get after using it

OpenGL or you can call it as Open Graphics Library is a regular requirement that provides a platform for cross language support and provides an application interface so that users can write on that application s for producing 3D and 2 d effect graphics. Since it supports many languages and platforms , I think it cannot build a common platform for the type of different graphics you are trying to work together. You should straightaway contact the support system

I just went through your issue and was searching on it, after wasting a lot of time and writing the code within the application, I decided I would change my track and search for an alternative I found that the GMA HD does not support the depth-and-stencil extension and came to know that either there is a bug in the. GMA OpenGL driver in your system and it is also possible that the hard ware in the intel is not supported as well.

Well if you ask me I will never recommend you to make a STENCIL buffers , because it is not supported by all the graphical units , some of them do but they do in a combination , I have never heard this process is done individually by a stencil buffer. But if you are quite sure that it is supported by your components then take the depth as 24 and stencil as 8 while you run the test.