Thread: BSOD message with nvlddmkm.sys while playing Pro Evolution Soccer

BSOD message with nvlddmkm.sys while playing Pro Evolution Soccer

Good day!
    Not very good, but ok.I have problem with the computer I think that the problem is my graphics card! Here are some pictures of the problem: Pictures 1: http://img713.imageshack.us/i/dsc00305os.jpg/ (strange white dots)
    Pictures 2: http://img820.imageshack.us/i/dsc00306lv.jpg/
    Everything seemed normal about two - three weeks, but suddenly when I played PES 11 the screen is become green,and I heard the sound of "zzzzzzzzzz." Right up I rebooted the computer! When I entered the computer suddenly stopped at the "welcome" and appeared white line at the bottom and then rose again the green and i reboot my computer again.I open my CPU all the look normal.I cleaned everthing in it.There was no single piece of dust on it! Then again, I started a computer, I noticed a picture 1. I worked on computers when it suddenly deskop goes crazy and then abruptly shut down and I got a BSOD! But we can not see what the BSOD says it is great speed restart! I had no choice reboot the system everything seemed fine but after 3 days the same problem! My Display Driver is not right because when I install it and turn on a stronger game about 5 minutes of playing I just hear the sound of "zzzzz" and the screen is goes crazy (strange colors)! I tried to install Windows 7 but when I started,sudenly a BSOD message with nvlddmkm.sys! I tried to wipe out the file at 70% installing Windows 7 but to no avail! I hope you will help me! Kaya! And excuse me for bad English Im Bosnian!

System: Windows XP
    Service Pack 3

Computer:
    Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CP
    E7200@2.53 GHz
    2.53 GHz, 2.00 GB RAM

Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

Please HELP !

Re: BSOD message with nvlddmkm.sys while playing Pro Evolution Soccer

It seems to be the issue of the Graphic driver which might be gone bad or not showing the compatibility with the system. I will advise you to go to the official site of the graphic card and download the latest driver for your card. Now uninstall the previous one first and then install the new one. Also install the latest directx which is compatible with the game of yours. So if you can then try this out and see whether this is helping you out or not.