Thread: HD monitor not giving good graphics while playing game

HD monitor not giving good graphics while playing game

Using a high definition monitor attached this one with my Dell computer, the machine is specified with 3GB RAM and 329 GB hard disk drive along with that attached NVIDIA graphical interface. I mainly use the machine for gaming purpose. And I always attach the HDTV with my computer while playing game. is works fine till the last few days back. But suddenly from few days it creates a problem regarding the graphical performance of my TV. The graphics is not cleared or sometimes it flashes while I ply nay game. I am not having any such idea on this type of problem so, I am here to know about the solution for this problem. Anyone is there having any idea on this issue. Any suggestion on this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Re: HD monitor not giving good graphics while playing game

As per my opinion I think this problem is occurs for the graphics driver that you installed in your machine. Some of the graphics driver is not able to run for the long. Either they damaged or they corrupted. So for this there two way try once by update the driver version and other one is replace either monitor or the graphics driver. So first you try by update the driver version. For that go to device manager under control panel and from there locate the graphics driver tab, select the device driver and right click on this, it will appear with the update option. Click on that option. I hope by this you will be able to solve the issue.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Though this type of problem is encountered and solved only for the graphics driver so I recommend you to play another game in your machine, if this will also having eth similar issue there might be the driver or the monitor is cause of this problem. But before do anything, though you are using a external then be sure that the monitor is properly attached or plugged with the machine port. Along with that make sure that the gaming application where you are facing problem is not corrupted. Try to play another game in this monitor.

Re-install the graphic driver in your machine, which might be helping you to solve the problem. Run the installation file and the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing file from the machine. Go through this process, this will remove and reboot the machine. Now it will automatically run the re-installation process, you need to follow the instruction to install that one, now try to play the game in your machine. During this process be sure that the monitor is not attached with the machine, after the install the driver bin to the machine, it will automatically detect the monitor while you first time attach. Once you done this play the game, if this creates the similar issue, then be sure that the driver is might be damaged. In that case download the desire driver from the manufacturer web site and install that. Be sure that the driver that you are installing in your machine is compatible with the windows environment and the machine specification.

Relevant issue with my Samsung LCD monitor, I attached this one with my Acer computer. I used this monitor to watching movies and some other video clips. Mainly use this to play game. mostly I like to play NFS . by the way my machine is configured with ATI RADEON Graphics driver, which is running with 2GB RAM and 256 GB hard disk. Now the problem is, from last week’s most of the time the screen appear sin black while I either playing to watching movies. This appears for little time and automatically vanishes. I update the driver and before that reinstall the driver. But nothing helps me. What should I do? I am not able to see anything in the LCD screen. Suggest me to overcome from this problem.

This type of problem might be occurred of there are so many unused visual programs or the visual effects are applied or installed in your machine. I found this problem in other places which are caused for the visual effects. If this then I would like to suggest you to look for those effects, if are applied in your machine. I recommend you to remove them from your machine. Go to the control panel and in the program and feature window look for these programs. Some of the games are also required .NET framework, must be installed in your machine before run the application. though this are required by some of the high definition games. If the game that you are using, look for the requirements if this require the .NET framework then install the desired version of the program in your machine. This one also might be the cause of problem which you mentioned ion your post. Look for the following faults, might be help you some how.