Thread: Need HD monitor for GAMING

Need HD monitor for GAMING

---- I just build my new computer that runs under Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64 bit operating system, has processor AMD X4 955, 4GB RAM DDR3, 500GB Sata hard drive and NVIDIA GTX 470 graphic card. I am video editor and I uses 1440 x 900 monitor but I want higher resolution monitor you know why HD. I really don’t know about the resolution, so if you have any information related to this, and please gives it to me. I need a monitor, by which I can watch full HD movie with its feature, please help me by giving some vital information about monitor, my budget is low. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need HD monitor for GAMING

If I were at your place I will only buy Dell SP2208WFP monitors which provide you 1920 x 1080 resolutions. It provide great performance has some good price which provide you VGA, HDMI ports and also has extra USB ports and a Webcam. The Dell SP2208WFP provides high performance but has cheap price. It has 22-inch LCD which delivered terrific result while playing games and watching video. I think is the best one for you, try this out.

You can refer AOC2216Sw monitor which offers you greatest quality for graphic application. It show you high resolution images with 3000:1 ratio, which gives you high clarity and for this all it takes only 5ms to load. It has feature which prevent you from the blurred. It has 22” wide screen LCD monitor, you can watch any images or a video with high quality without any interference. So just buy this monitor, which fulfills your requirement.

I would like to recommend you that you just go with the Samsung P2350 23” inch LCD Monitor, by which you can play any game that has high resolution means you can feel it originally. It provides you any video with 1920 x 1080 pixels, by which you can see all that video with great quality. It has feature means Touch of Color (ToC) which means it gives you piano black frame of red color for HDTV which look like truly original. You just but this monitor, I am sure that you might get satisfy with this.

I can say that after purchasing ACER P221WBD LCD monitor, you might get satisfy with its quality and clarity. It gives you clearer images than Samsung display. It show you movie on 22” HD LCD monitor with 1680 x 1050 resolutions, it take less than 10 seconds to process this task. It offer you 2x DVI and 1 VGA extra port. From my side I can give you only this suggestion, try this out I hope this might fulfill your requirement.