Thread: LG W2261VP desktop screen shuts off, doesn't roll reverse

LG W2261VP desktop screen shuts off, doesn't roll reverse

I have desktop computer that simply works under Microsoft windows7 operating system, Intel Core 2 Duo processor @2.9GHz, 2 GB RAM, 500GB hard drive. I have attach LG W2261VP monitor through DVI, but this is giving me some problem, please help me out from this mess. This connection automatically turned off at some intervals, and by that I have to turn it on from power supply and the weird thing is that sometime automatically get turned on after turned off. Sometime I have to reset my monitor after this happen on my system. Hey guys I am so confused and so stressed, if you have solution that can solve this problem, easily, please gives it to me, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: LG W2261VP desktop screen shuts off, doesn't roll reverse

You can fix this problem, by just removing BIOS battery. This might happen if system BIOS not recognizing any driver which is related to this resolution. You can also fix this problem, by simply upgrading BIOS from internet. I am not so sure that it works on your system, but you have this option, just try this out, I hope that it work on your system.

As per my idea, for most of the reason this type of problem you have to face if desktop monitor has some kind of technical issue. You can fix this problem, by calling only hardware engineer, by which you can get perfect solution, about this problem. If monitor screen is working under damaged chip, you might see this problem. So think over this suggestion, and do your best.

This type of problem, only occur on your desktop screen if monitor has damaged from inside, you can fix this problem, only by calling LG support center, when you call them they send one engineer, who first saw your problem, and give you a proper solution. I am telling that because the perfect solution for this problem which is not come out by company, so try this, I hope that after doing this you might get fulfill your requirement.