Thread: After upgrading NVIDIA chipset on windows 7 got COPROCESSROR error

After upgrading NVIDIA chipset on windows 7 got COPROCESSROR error

Hey man I have some problem with my laptop that giving me some problem means system showing some error. I have HP DV9627cl laptop, it is working under Microsoft Windows 7 operating system at 32 bit, this laptop has NVIDIA Ge-Force 7150M/N Force 630M video/chipset, but for fashion I have upgrade this system to windows vista operating system. Whenever I check this driver in the device manager I got error message by system that say “OTHER DEVICE/COPROCESSOR”, I am sure that error for video card driver. I don’t know why this is happening with my system; in you have any solution that after trying it I can solve this problem, easily. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: After upgrading NVIDIA chipset on windows 7 got COPROCESSROR error

---- This type of problem you have to face if in any cases you have not installed that driver in your windows vista operating system. You can remove this problem, by simply reinstalling this driver again your system. Most of the time this error display only when your system not recognize any driver in its directory. So just do it what I said to you.

If you have not update your graphic card driver you might face this problem. This is also possible that if this driver is not compatible to motherboard chipset. COPROCESSOR is playing important role which is working to floating point numbers. So to fix this problem, just update your driver which is best fit to your motherboard. Try this out, I am not so sure that this will work on your system.

You might face this type problem which causes you this error, if you have not installed proper driver version which is suitable for the windows vista operating system. But don’t worry; you can fix this error by simply updating your chipset driver, for this just go to device manager in that you will find COPROCESSOR option, and give a right click that, you will see update driver, just click on it. Updating from this way will automatically install driver which is much more suitable to your operating system. I wish that after trying this you might get satisfy.

I have tried the entire thing means I have reinstall all driver again in system properly, then restart manually after finished with installation. I have update the driver so many times, but nothing happen out there, means got the same error, do you have any idea, please gives it to me, I want solve this problem, please help me to come out from this kind of mess.

To solve this problem, just make your system backup then Install Windows XP without any update after completing with this just update latest BIOS for your system. This installation will not put your system into upgrade mode, for this just restart your system to achieve cleanest installation, never put any serial number or install by which you can upgrade your system with the latest version. I have done this same thing you know what its work on my system, I will for you that after trying this you might get satisfy.

---- I have figure it out this problem, this error only comes in your system when you have not update your graphic card properly. When you update your card at that time site upload two kind of setup means one for the graphics and another for chipset driver also, if in any cases one of them has some damaged, it won’t install, for this reason you might face this problem. So to fix this, just update carefully, try this I hope that it work on your system.