Thread: windows 7: GTX 295 stopped working

windows 7: GTX 295 stopped working

From one year I am using a Dell machine which is specified as Intel I core 920 2.4 GHz processor along with that graphical interface that I am using is GTX 295 CO-OP 4TW, running with P6T Deluxe V2 motherboard. The machine is running under the windows 7 32-bit system architecture. I basically use this machine for basic internet surfing along with that playing some of the basic low level games. I also use this for playing videos. The problem is that whenever I tried to play the any video file in my machine this flashes a message that the video file is not support the machine. I checked all the possible ways to resolve this problem, but did not able to do anything. Is there anyone having suggestion on this post? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: windows 7: GTX 295 stopped working

It completely sound like to graphics driver, so I will suggest you to update the graphics which is installed in your machine. Locate the device driver from device manager. For that go to the start menu and type device manager, it will open the device manager prompt and from there expand the display driver tab and right click on the driver name , click on update option. It will appear with information of update version of the driver into your screen. You need to click on the update button and go through this. Reboot the machine for applying the changes.

According to your post it sounds that there is a problem on the player you are tried to play the file. Repair the software application, by run the installer file of the application and then from the installation windows select the repair option. This will automatically first remove the existing version that you are using in your machine n ad re-install the software in an efficient way. Try with this; it will definitely help you to resolve the issue. I had the similar issue, and I did the exact similar process which works very much so I am suggesting you to do this one.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Insert from the driver installation disk if you have or download the installer file from the manufacturer web site and run the installation program. At the beginning it will, ask you to un-install the existing one which is installed in your machine. Select that option, you after that need to remove all the temporary files in your machine n which are related with the driver. Now got o the device manager and under that select the display driver tab, doable click on the device name and browse the driver from your machine or the disk to install. This is the effective way to install or to update the driver. go through this process, will overcome the problem