Thread: Gateway monitor LP 1925 not turning on

Gateway monitor LP 1925 not turning on

I have a monitor like the title, Gateway LP1925 problem is that in general will not start. Standby LED (if such there be) or not shine I checked the power-supply output (plate supply) and is about what could be the problem. the laptop crashed there about a month but unfortunately the failures have accumulated since. History First failure: the screen could no longer light up (green light turns orange). So I disassembled everything and I found that the inverter was damaged. Trying to play the sorcerer's apprentice, I made a point of solder on the circuit of the inverter to reattach the coil. Result after all back (the screen still does not light but the light remained constant green which is my second down).

Re: Gateway monitor LP 1925 not turning on

Have you checked your power cord or not since it appears as your power cord is the culprit behind the problem. So in this case i would advice you to get the problem fixed by simply changing the power cord or not also if possible you can try another inverter. The power cord sometimes cause these types of troubles and hence its better to check it first if the LCD fails to turn on then you must go to go the vendor from where you have purchased the id and then get it repaired.

To fix, I ordered a new inverter that I received this week. I made the change room but the screen still does not light and the green lights continuously, or worse yet the on / off button is no longer anything because when I try to put it in the off position, it not working and the light stays green forever. What should I do? I have no idea where this can come down. I defer to you. Thank you in advance.

Before getting it repaired check whether the Gateway LCD Monitor is still in the warranty period and if it is in the warranty period then you can get it repaired for free other wise you will have to spend a lot of money which can even cost you quiet higher. The situation also suggests that it could be because if the drivers if the drivers are installed correctly. if not then simply try to update the drivers. Hope i have helped.