Thread: HDMI monitor show a blurr screen

HDMI monitor show a blurr screen

I have got a desktop computer , along with that I have got a video card installed in my system with the Intel Atom N330 Processor, and I use Windows 7 Ultimate 64 version of operating system, I tried to load the operating system with the HDTV , it shows a blurry kind of screen , I have got an NVIDIA video card installed in my system. This issue has come up after I had installed the graphic card. If you have any solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: HDMI monitor show a blurr screen

Well it seem s that you are trying to connect the HDTV monitor screen with your desktop system, s o definitely you will require a graphic card for it. It may be possible that the graphic card is not properly seated in its slot , so fort that I will ask you to open the CPU and remove and reseat the video card from its pCIe slot. Before putting it back cleanse it with a dry piece of cloth.

It is quite possible that the drivers of the video card may be missing from the device manager. If you are having a Windows 7 then go to manage and open the device manager, check if there is Nvidia controller present , check for the missing, disabled and conflicted drivers. If you found any of these things then you will have to download the corresponding drivers and install them again.

I think you are trying to watch television on your system , check for the VGA cabling, it is a black colored cable with a blue colored pin. After checking the VGA cable I will ask you o restart the system again. Do not just check the video drivers check the sound drivers and if you have installed a TV tuner card then check it’s respective driver as well. If you get in any sort of mess, then I would suggest you to call the technical support and seek help. But I think the video settings in the operating system and the graphic card option in the control panel will surely solve the issue.

First of all we have to buy a Video cable that should contain a male DVI connector to be connected at one and a male HDMI connector at the other end. One should be clear in mind that the cable should have satisfactory length to arrive from the back of the computer to the back of Television. In addition to that a little extra room so that one of the device can be shifted whenever we want to. Switch the computer off. Take out the current monitor cable, by turning the thumbscrews on any side of the DVD connector in anticlockwise direction till the cable can be removed. Join the DVI end of the DVI with the HDMI cable at the backside of the computer, after connecting the DVI cable make tighter all the thumbscrews until the wire is firmly joined with the back of the computer. Care should be taken that while tightening the connector any tool should not be utilized. Screws should be tighten only to the extent that it can be loosened with the help of fingers switch the television off and attach the HDMI end of the cable in order to unlock the HDMI port at the backside of the television. If the television contains additional HDMI port, then care should be taken regarding the total number of port the computer is connected with. I think this seems to be a lengthy process so it would be better if you give try till this much of troubleshooting, because I am sure that people may face difficulty in this sort of troubleshooting because they are not used to it.

After you have done with the above mentioned procedure you can switch on the television and with the help of remote control and buttons on the control panel switch on the television to the HDMI port from which your computer is attached with. Sometimes the television may also show a caution of “no signal” till the computer is turned off. Now switch on the computer, if the exact HDMI port is selected on the television the video output from the computer gets displayed. I think this should really help, in case if you do face any issue then you can post your query back.