Thread: Bad Sli Profile while playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Bad Sli Profile while playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

I want to play Nvidia Hot Pursuit. I have a single nvidia gpu in my system and for a better support I added a once more. My friend gave me the same. I need a good graphic output for the game, but the issue with that is that my settings are not saving at all. I never did the same before, but for the first time I tried this and I am having a bad experience with the nvidia sli. I need some help to fix the same about this. How to get a proper SLI profile. I never checked my system specification because everything worked well and my friend fix the same. Whatever happened is setup by my friend, so I never care about it. Now what happen here is when I run the game the game gives black screen and I get a resolution error on my screen. I removed the same and thing work well after that. What can more be done in the SLI support. Which is the best resolution for that you suggest me to go for.

Re: Bad Sli Profile while playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

For a SLI thing you need the most recent drivers update for that. Second thing you have to see that the gpu are bridged properly. GPU has released over a year and the the multi-GPU by Nvidia has not seen any big change. What I found is only the output quality. There is a control center provided for that in the system tray. You can run it and check the settings that you are using right now. SLI has suffered a number of critical errors result from Nvidia, including selling a Quad-SLI benchmarks. They showed clearly that this lacks in some systems. First of all for the SLi do check that your system supports it or not. NFS Hot Pursuit is a high end video game which is very resource intensive. Do mention what model of gpu you are using right that can try us to put more highlight on the same.

I had played with SLi before and quiet not satisfies. Then by a quality level of drivers which has not always been up to mark since this thing is started. Try to set the settings on the default level. The software itself decides which is the best resolution fitted for your screen. Do not set higher resolution of your monitor does not support the same. Try using DirectX 10 which is a bit older version for better compatibility. Nvidia wishes to emphasize that this situation has improved. But I don't think so. If you have a older system and you want the same on that then lots of things you need to check before adding a sli. Mostly the single card works with no issue here and also gives you a good performance.

One thing which is most important to consider is that to get the best possible performance with SLI cards that you had configured recently, I will more emphasize on latest drivers. You must not forget to download the latest drivers for your graphics cards and then run the same. This is needed in addition to improve the performance of your system. NVIDIA regularly adds new SLI profiles for games. After installing the drivers, go into your display properties. That means right click on desktop and then click on display properties. Then go in the settings tab and look for your gpu. Mine it is shown as Geforce 6800GT. At the left side you can also click on labeled called SLI multi-GPU and check that Enable rendering multi-GPU SLI is selected or not.

I had tested the new drivers right now for new GTX card and this has really improved to much extent. The platform of turning around the nForce 680i supported by a Core 2 Extreme QX6850 and 2 GB of memory. All updates to Windows Vista have been installed of course. Everything was tested with 2 GeForce 8800 Ultra in 1920x1440. For Windows Vista, we tested the drivers 162.22 WHQL, beta 163.67, 163.69 and 163.71 WHQL beta. In Windows XP we used version 163.71 WHQL. Do not forget to check the drivers, or else there is nothing you can do here. I always find adding a new gpu hectic in my system, but this new update has sorted my issue. This also matters on the operating system you are using right now.

It is true that the performance increase with the recent drivers and bugs are reduced. Nvidia has decided this time to insist strongly on SLI, there is no big break provided by the new drivers, but a continuing evolution and will still continue, evidenced by the performance Bioshock in DirectX 10 mode. The profiles contain information setting the sli and are stored in the file nvapps.xml. When SLI is enabled and you start a game, drivers will see a list of profiles and if an active profile is found for this application, the parameters contained in this profile are running in the background. To access the list of profiles click on the line Performance & Quality Settings. You can get more details about the settings in that.