Thread: Need a LCD monitor with 3DBD support

Need a LCD monitor with 3DBD support

Hello I need a monitor which can play the entire 3d and 3DBD format. I am using an LCD monitor from Samsung. I am also playing games with the 3d effects into the system and I want a monitor which can be able to play all the things with its 3d and 3DBD effects. I am using the system with the following configuration: The system has an Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 with Gigabyte X48-DQ6 and have a Adata DDR2 800Mhz 4GB and the graphic support is Nvidia Geforce 9800GX2 with 32 bit operating systemWindows 7 Ultimate and also have a PureCodec. Can anybody suggest such monitor which can play the entire required format in this configuration? Please help me.

Re: Need a LCD monitor with 3DBD support

Acer monitors come in a fresh dimension, now obtainable in 3D. And they’re going to modify the method we interrelate with images on our PC or TV and present us a fresh and dissimilar vision: complete immersion, with the deepness we practice in actual life every day. The Acer GD245HQ is completely suited to the flourishing Acer Aspire Predator series: a row of desktops designed specially to present an exceptional gaming experience, with a body feature original violent design control all the latest generation technologies the majority expert gamers command to find going on fresh challenges of matchless intensity. The 3D close eyeglasses by means of two lenses coordinated by the processor are an necessary part of stereoscopic nVidia 3D image technology.

I am currently using a Samsung series 8.3d TV and find it is working very fine. Before advising you I would like to tell you that 3D is an option it is a LED tv and its brilliant because a movie is a class with the 3D and also you can make it turn off and can watch it on 2D. 2d-3d up scaling workings suppressing fine by means of all media centre records including rec tv and no blurring of condition bars or menus or no matter which like that. So I would like to tell you that it will be much better for you to go with.

Panasonic's fresh flagship row of Viera Plasmas is the VT25 series. These fresh Full HD 3D plasmas characteristics the fresh 1080p endless Black Pro panel by means of a stated 5,000,000:1 local contrast ratio. The VT25 series get together the THX guarantee and comprise THX Movie Mode which sets the TV up for best movie viewing accurate out of the box. The VT25's complete HD 3D sends a complete 1080p picture to every eye for the whole HD 3D practice. Also they have many series with the similar feature and they are as follows:
    1. Panasonic VIERA TC-P65VT25
    2. Panasonic VIERA TC-P58VT25
    3. Panasonic VIERA TC-P54VT25
    4. Panasonic VIERA TC-P50VT25

Samsung's coming in the row at CES 2010 is the 9 sequence of LED televisions. Home entertainment novelty is plentiful in these TVs from the plinth stand or wall increase bracket enclose all the circuitry to the touch screen remote control than put on view broadcast signals on the monitor. Chuck in the .28 inch deepness of the component and the construct in internet connectivity and you contain a serious home entertainment center for your TV room.It also has many choices for you which are as follows:
    • Samsung UN55C9000,
    • Samsung UN46C9000
    • Samsung UN65C8000,
    • Samsung UN60C8000,
    • Samsung UN55C8000,
    • Samsung UN46C8000
    • Samsung LN52C750,
    • Samsung LN46C750,
    • Samsung LN40C750