Thread: Samsung XL2370HD Backlight Inactive

Samsung XL2370HD Backlight Inactive

I have just started the use of Samsung XL2370HD monitor that is having the screen resolution of the high definition and the display is awesome in the monitor that I have just brought, and also the screen is the best for the use with the computer. But the main problem is that I am unable to change the setting of the back-light that can be done by doing the changes in the OSD menu, and it happens that sometimes that menu becomes inactive. I have no idea what is the basic problem with it and also I have no idea how to adjust to the monitor that I am just using Samsung XL2370HD. Please suggest me the solution as to what is the problem that is being faced by the monitor that I have just brought.

Re: Samsung XL2370HD Backlight Inactive

The only option that is being left with you is that you got to make the changes in the settings that are available for the backlight settings and then you got make the changes in the components that are available and also see that the scart and the HDMI connection is made properly or not. And also see the monitor is being arranged properly because the settings of the monitor also make a difference and also the monitor should be placed in such a way so that further there should be no problem of the backlight.

Hey thank you for the solution also I wanted to know that you got to change the brightness that can be done via the use of the video card and also I wanted to get the solution for the video card that has been used in the monitor that is being used by me. And the issue of the backlight was only of the wiring problem and their was no other issue.

If you want to change the brightness of the monitor that is being used for the system you just got to use the Nvidia control panel and also by using the menu of the OSD that can be used for the changing of the display in the monitor. The issues such as the brightness, contrast and the sharpness can be just adjusted through the use of the OSD menu that the user can use for the change of the settings in the monitor.

You can also try the using of the DVI connection to the HDMI cable that can be made to enable to decrease the backlight and also the picture will look worse than the one which is being displayed on the monitor that is enabling the use of the monitor to any of the system that you want to connect and the issue of the monitor would be not an issue for you. So try using the DVI cable that can be made to connect to the computer and also the possibility of the decreasing of the backlight can be done by doing such kind of the settings.