Thread: Unable to connect displayport audio to Dell 2709W

Unable to connect displayport audio to Dell 2709W

I have recently purchased the Dell 2709W monitor and i want to connect the display audio port to the monitor. So please let me know whether i can connect the same and if yes then please suggest me the best connector that will help me to connect My USB drives with the monitor and can have the direct access over it. Please help me out of this confusion.

Re: Unable to connect displayport audio to Dell 2709W

Yes it is possible to connect the Display port to the monitor, which will act as a mediator between the monitor and your USB device. Using this you can connect the video source to the monitor without any difficulty and then access it directly for view movies and listening audio songs. So try and use the connector in the business which will give you the finest of services.

Thanks a lot for your vital suggestions, It is good to hear that I can connect the display port to the monitor. And if this is the case then please suggest me some of the best display port cable available. Make sure that all of them must suit my monitor. And also make sure that it must satisfy all the requirements of mine. So please let me know the best display port cable available in the market.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Mini DP to Display Port Cable. It one of the finest cable available and also will satisfy all your needs. It is the minimum power consuming cable. It supports the VESA display port protocol and also supports the Mini displayport to displayport. It has the ability to consume less energy and also a long lasting one. It has the unique feature of enhancing the resolution of the screen it will give you up to 2,560 x 1,600 pixels. So don’t waste your time just go for it and get rid of your problem.